dinner with his parents 1

Care pov

    We got coffee and i got him to get me a bunch of sweet things so. I told him it would help me relax for when I meet his parents later and he got them for me. We left a couple minutes later and went shopping. He took me to the mall. He told me he would buy me anything I wanted. I told him no and I didn't want thay because I have my own money. He did not say anything but I new he was still going to try and spend only his money on the.

     We walked in and out of stores and got some lunch and then we had to leave to go to his parents place. We got in the car and I was staring to stress again. He was driving but he had his hand on my thigh and was telling me it was going to be ok and there where going to love me again and again. When we got to there place me and his sat in the car for about 10 min so I would stop stressing out before we got out and walked up to the front door.

       We rang the doorbell and his mom opened it. His mom and him hug. And then his mom looks at me. " You must be care Damon has told me so much about you and how he loves you so much. I was happy when I hired that I have been trying to get him to stop only going out with girls for one night and leaving them. Well come on in. " I was smiling and looked over at Damon he looked embarrassed at what his mom said. " Yes I'm care and he has told me so much about you to. "

     We came in his mom told me to just call her by her first name which was Fay. I really like that name. I meet his dad who told me to call him Logan. I really like his parents they where really welcoming. His mom went in the kitchen to get dinner out of the oven. Me and her were talking I followed her and left Damon with his dad. " So Damon told me you our about to go to college and our taking culinary for some of it. " " Yeah I love cooking and baking for fun all the time.  "

        " We should go over different recipes some time for baking and cooking I love it to.  " " Yeah I would really like that I am usually off on Wednesday if you don't have anything going on then we can do something in 2 Wednesdays. " I helped her with putting the food on the plate and put everything on the table while we where talking. Me and her set it in 2 weeks for us to meet up here and bring our books with our recipes in them. We called for Damon and Logan. Then we sat down and waited for them.