hunny moon 1

Care pov

Me and Damon finally got off the plane and we still had more traveling to do. We had to stay in a car for another hour and I was tired from all the moving around. But now I know where we are so I'm really happy about that. He won't tell me where we are staying yet. He took me to Salem to visit it. He knows that I have all ways wanted to visit Salem. I was so excited to get there and after we get a good night sleep we are going looking around the place.

" I didn't know that I was a seat. " I smile at him " well I like sitting on your lap but if you want me to I can get off of you. " He put his hands around me. " Now I didn't say that I like when you are on my lap. " I put my head on his shoulder and lay back on him. He kept his hands around me and I was staring to fall asleep when he moved me. " We are here you have to get up and come inside then you can go to sleep. " I shake my head.

Come on you have to wake up. I put my hands around his neck and tried to back to sleep. " Ok I will carry you inside and you can see where we are tomorrow. " I smiled and then felt him stand up and start walking with me. When he got in the house he walked in to a room and placed me down on a bed. Started to undress me. He took all of the clothes off leaving me in my underwear and then he put a couple of blankets on me so I don't get cold and walked out.

I was sleeping in the bed and he was in a different room. After a couple of hours of sleep I woke up. I got out of the bed and went in the kitchen. He was sitting in there with some food. " How did you make food. " I put a plate in front of me. " When you where sleeping I went out and got groceries so that we would have food for the next week. " " Thank you did you all ready eat " " yes I ate when you where sleeping " " how where you not tired when we got off the plane. "

" Did you forget that I have to take planes all of the time for work I got used to them. " " Yeah I did forget so where are we is this where we are staying. " " Yes come out side and look at it it's a cabin. The place is close enough to the town for us to visit but far enough away where we don't have it worry about people. " We go out side and look at the place it looked for amazing outside and inside. I was really happy he waited for it to be a surprise. We go back inside and we go to the bedroom so he can show me what he packed for me to wear.