sleep over 2

Care pov

      They all went upstairs and I started to make lunch. I didn't want to make a heavy lunch so they would get tired. So I made things that everyone would like. After I finish my phone went off. I grabbed my phone and it was a text form Damon. " Make sure you are eating it you didn't eat lunch at school your rules still apply. " I sent him a message. " I just finished making lunch for all of us as they get ready to go out. " " Good where are you guys going tonight. " " We are going clubbing and drinking. "

      " Ok have fun and down get to drunk " " I won't see you tomorrow. " After that I put my phone down and put all of the food on plates. I put the at the table and went upstairs. " The food is ready down stairs. " After I said that every came down stairs and we all sat down and started eating. By the time we where done eating and we all cleaned up it was 9 and time to go. " Are we taking care cars or calling a car. Because I don't think if we are going to be drinking we should drive. "

       " Know don't work we are calling and getting 2 cars for us to take so we don't have to drive. " I nod my head and one of the girls call for the cars. The come and pick us up and we all got in. We got dropped off at the club and waited in line. Everyone in the group was over 18 so know one has to be left or get a fake ID. We get in the club and we go get drinks. We get a bunch of different drinks.  When we got the drinks we all down then.

         After we down the drinks we go to the dance floor. The dance floor was small so everyone was really close. Everyone was dancing up on the others. I had more to drink then I thought and was starting to get warm. I took off the sweater I had over my dress. I was having fun letting loose when I feel some one grab on to my waste. I pulled away from him and moved closer to my friends. I didn't want to deal him him so I just got close to my friends and danced with them.

      After being at the place for 5 hour's we called for 2 cars again. When the cars got there we all got in them. We pulled up to Kay's house and got out of the cars. We paid and tipped for the cars and walked in the house. When we got in we walked up to Kay's room when Kay asked if we wanted to play spin the bottle. " I can't my boyfriend would be mad if I kiss someone else. " Oliver all so said know because he has a girlfriend. " How about instead of me and Oliver playing we make up the conversation of someone not wanting to kiss the other. " We all agree and me and Oliver make some rules.