the wedding 1

Care pov

      Today was mine and Damon's wedding. I'm getting ready in my dressing room and putting on the wedding dress. Damon doesn't know what the dress looks like because I wasn't to surprise him. ( Picture above ) I couldn't wait both my mom and his where wearing matching dresses that they got together. The dresses had red flowers in it so they hade parts of my dress with there's. I had Kay fay and Genevieve as my bridesmaids. After highschool the birthday dating Tyler Nate Oliver was still taking his girlfriend. They where all at the wedding and congratulating me.

        They told me they new I would be the first to get married and they are really happy for me. When I got the dress on and my makeup done I walked down to wear my mom and Damon's mom  was waiting for me. The both took hold of one of my arms and walked me down the aisle. I was ready scared and nervous. But it made me want to be with him more and I couldn't wait to finally be married to him . we got to the end of the aisle and Damon took me out of there hands.

       The went and sat down in there seats next to each other. Me and him looking in each others eyes. His dad started talking. When his dad got to our wedding vows Damon did his first. " Care I have loved you and wanted to be with you since I first saw you. Or the back of you because you where running past me. You where ready to go places and didn't care who got in your way. When we hade our first conversation you said that you didn't want to be here and you couldn't wait to leave and now I'm really glad you came here and stayed. "

      His vows where do amazing and made me cry a little. It was now my turn. " Damon the first time I saw you was not the first time you saw me. I was running late for school and I didn't mean to push you down but I'm glad I did. The first time I remember seeing you was later the same day when I bumped in to you again and knock you down but this time you stoped me and we talked hade hade something to eat. Thinking about it now I'm really glad I got a second chance to knock you down because it brought us here.

          After we both finished our vows he did the I do and then told Damon he could kiss  me now. The kiss felt like the best on in the world. It was long and passionate. When me and Damon pulled apart and just looked in each others eyes. Me and him walking down the aisle today hand and hand with the bridesmaids and groomsmen following us in to the reception area. Me and Damon had set the room up so we would still get a little privacy but that was going to be when we where eating so we could be alone.