birthday 2

Care pov ( I know I can't find all of this but it is for the story)

We where talking to the people who where going to help us find the best crystals. I new he was only interested in doing this because it made me happy but I will still happy he would take all the money and time to plan and pay for this. The people where helping us set up and telling us all of the rules. Whatever we find is ours at the end they Will go over everything with us and make sure we didn't leave it a mess. As long as everything is good he will get the deposit.

When we where done decorating the people started to come in. I new my mom was coming but I was surprised when I saw my friends walk in. I turned to him " how did you invite them you don't have there number. " He pulls me to him and kisses my neck. " I went through your phone to get all of your friends number a couple of weeks ago so I could invite them. " I don't care he went through my phone I have nothing to hide in it everything I do he knows before I do it so who cares.

When everyone showed up we all ready hade the food and drinks set up. For the first hour we where talking and having a good time. After we finished eating we followed the instructions to the place. And and Damon got a private area for just us 2. And the rest where in one place. Everyone listened to the rules before starting. When they where done they told us where to go if we found something and needed it cleaned we started to get digging.

After about 10 minutes I find something. I love clothes and something out. It was dirty so I needed to clean it. Damon stopped and asked if I wanted to go clean it. I said no we would clean everything at the end of the fun. We kept going and finding new things every once in a while. We stopped after about 50 minutes for a little because we where tired. I go to him and hug him. " Thank you for this day it is the best birthday I have ever had. " " Your welcome and I am happy you like it."

When we where all done we washed everything and then our hands. We went back to the main party place to have cake. Once every one had left and and Damon cleaned up. He tried to tell me not to because it was my birthday but I wanted to get home faster. " You don't have to help it will be done soon. " I wanted to tease him a little. " I want to help so we can get home faster because it maybe my birthday but I want to give you a treat. " I could see he started cleaning faster. When we where done we did the Walk through with the people and left to go home.