dinner

Care pov

     After we talked about everything he kisses me. I blush and push him away playfully. " Don't push me away I want to kiss you more " " I need to go down and start setting up for dinner ".

   " Well I don't want to I want to kiss you more ". " Well I have to a less you don't want to have dinner " I walk to my door and walk out and down stairs. 

    I start to set the table and taking out the food. " Hey why did you walk away" " to set up dinner we can kiss more when we are at your house " he wispers in my ear " if it's ok with you we will be doing a lot more than kissing  " I started I blush a little and nod

  After that I started to make all of the food because it was all ready 6. We have and hour and you are all ready here. " Know I have to go home for the next hour " ok see you at 7 " I kiss him and watch him walk out.

     After he left I kept make dinner. Mom came home and went to take a shower. After about 15 minutes she was back down stairs. " Care your boyfriend is coming over in 15 minutes right " " yeah he is I have all ready finished dinner and setting up the table I'm going up stairs to pack a bag I'm spending the night with him " " ok I'll wait for him to get here"

     I walk upstairs and grab a. Over night bag and look through my clothes. After 10 minutes I have 3 outfits in the bag and I put 2 matching lingerie sets in the bag. I leave the bag on my bed and walk back down stairs to see he is all ready here. " You are already here " I say as I'm walking up to him " yeah I go done with my thing and I thought I will come over a little early " I smiled " ok well let's go eat"

      We all walk to the table and sit down " so go did you meet my daughter " " well I was the first day you moved here and I was walk to get coffee when some one was staring at her phone and bumped into me " " I didn't mean to bump in to you I didn't see you " " yeah she does that all of the time."

     We all have talked about anything for the dinner my mom asks him more quickly. After dinner was over we moved to the lobo room and keep talking. " So you guys have been together for 3 months " " yes and I'm happy we are together mom " " I  am to but you guys should get going it's all ready 8:30 " I nod and walked up stairs to grab my over night bag.

     I walked back down stairs and say bye to my mom. After that we leave and walk to the car. I go to open my door but he does it first " I would open it by myself one day " " not as long as I'm here" we got in the car and drive to his house.