good night

Care pov

     After we ate are food we went to the bathroom. I started the bath and waited for it to fill up. When it was done I got undressed and looked at Damon. He was staring at me and looking up and down. " Why are you looking at me like that. "  He started to get undressed " because you look hot when you undress. " I got in the bath and he got in behind me. He started to wash my hair for me after it got wet. I was laying my body against him and relaxing as he was washing me.

       After he put the soap in my hair I turned my head to face him. " Let me wash your hair. " I turn all the way around and get the soap for his hair. I started to put it in his hair and he moved his hands on my body up to my chest. " You have hickeys all over your body. " " Yeah I don't know how I'm going to wear my dress with out my friends seeing them and asking me how I got them. " " Tell them the truth that you where ready and had an amazing time with me after leaving them.  "

         I shake my head at him " I'm not going to basically tell my friends. Oh after I left the mall when we where talking about sex life I went and lost my virginity. " " Why not I think it would be really good to tell them and then you won't have to hide them. " " I don't care if they know I just think it would get out to the hole school and that is going to bring me unwanted attention. And you won't let me walk to my house to be picked up so I have to get in a big fantasy car every day. "

      We kept washing each other he liked to linger on my chest and other parts of my body as he was washing me. " Are you staying with me next week or are you staying home. " " I don't know I will probably stay at home for a couple of days with my mom. Me and her have not talked in a couple of days. " " Ok well I will have someone take you home everyday. So you don't have to Wal. " " No I like walking and I might want to hang out after school a couple days. "

     We got out of the bath and dried off. When we walked out of the bathroom I went to my bag to grab some underwear.ni feel Damon hands around me. " I won't have anyone pink you up then and you don't need to sleep in anything I'd you don't want to. " I turn to him and think about teasing him. " I think I am I wouldn't want you to touch me anymore. " I said it in a teasing voice.  He kisses me " I can still touch you. " After that we went to the bed and played down " good night care " " good night Damon. "