morning

Care pov

       When I woke up in the morning it was an amazing feeling. I turn and face Damon to see how him. He was not awake yet so I got out of bed. I walked down stairs and made eggs french toast and got 2 bagels with cream cheese. I put them on the plates and walk back upstairs. When I get in the room he is still laying in the bed. " Did you make breakfast. " " Yeah I brought it up here for us to eat in bed. " I got back in the bed and put the blanket I've me.

       We wear are food and put it on the night stand next to the bed. I turn my head to face Damon. " I really liked last night it was amazing. " " I'm glad you liked it and I can't wait to show you everything else that will also be amazing. " I smile and go under the blanket more. He sits up form the bed and get over my body. " You still aren't wearing any classes " " I didn't want to put any on no on is here other than us to and I know you don't mind me not wearing clothes. "

        " That is true I don't mind it I think I'm going to have to walk around with out clothes more often. " " I don't mind the bras are uncomfortable. I all so like when you look at me. " He leaned down and started to kiss me. I opened my mouth for him to push his tongue in my mouth. When he does he moves it all around feeling even bit of my mouth. He pulled away and kissed my neck. " I love you and everything about you " " I love you to. " I lean my head up and try to sit up but he keeps me laying down.

         " No stay laying down today we are just going to lay in bed. We will only get up to use the bathroom or to get food. " " That sounds like a good day to to me. " I lay back down and smile up at him. " Look at you your so beautiful and you are going to be in my life forever. " " I plan on it i want to be with you forward to. " He got off of me and played next to me. He pulled me close to him with me facing him. We where so close and it made me happy.

        We staid in bed the hole damn. He was keeping me close to him the entire time. He wouldn't basically pout if I'd till him I had to get up for something. When he went to the bathroom for something he would wait for me to give back so he could put his arms back around me. When I got back in the roof he would not wait for me in the bed my self. He would pull be to the bed and make me lay back down with him. It made me feel so amazing knowing that he wanted me that bad.