work

Care pov

       I got out of his bed and went to get dressed. I finished putting on my clothes and walked out to Damon. He was already ready to go with his keys in his hands. I walked over to him and we walked out to the car. We got in and he started to drive me to work. When we got there I kissed him and got out of the car. " Ok I will pick you up from work on Wednesday and take you home to change then we are going out to dinner. " " Ok see you on Wednesday. "

       I walked in work and punched in. It was not really busy today so I was on front counter. Only a couple of people came in when I see Oliver walk in the door. " I didn't know you liked coffee Oliver " he smiled and walked up to the counter. " I only drink it here and there I didn't know you worked here. " " Yeah I got the job the first 2 weeks I was here so I had my own money and I don't need to ask my mom for any so what can I get for you. " " That's good how about a hot Carmel coffee. "

        I nod my head and put it in the computer. " Ok that will be 2. 25 " he hands my the money and I give him his change. " Ok I'll make you you coffee just give me a couple of minutes. " After I said that I walked away and started his coffee. It was not really hard to make so it only took about 2 minutes for it to be done. When it was done I called for him to come get his coffee. " Ok see you at school tomorrow right and you can tell the entire group how you got those hickeys. "

     After he said that I put me hands on my neck and he just walked out of the coffee shop. I was blushing because of how embarrassed I was. I walked to the bake and started to wiped down things. After that not many people came in so it was a slow day. I restocked everything I needed and then went to clock out. When I was done I got me a coffee and went to walk home. It was a nice night there was not many peeps out and it was really quiet.

       When I got home I took a shower and changed out of my work class. I went and got me a late dinner so in I had food in my system. I found me clothes for school tomorrow and went up to my room. My room was not a mess but I still cleaned up a little so I on had something to do. After I finished it was time for me to go to bed for school so I put my phone on charger and played in bed just thinking about what to tell my friends when they ask how I got so many hickeys and went to bed.