you have to wait

Care pov
( Smut )

       I was trying not to scream from him teasing me with the toy. He would put it in me and then take it right out. He wouldn't let me feel the toy for a long time and he was making me go crazy. I was trying to beg him to put it in me and keep it there. He just keep telling me that I would have to wait till he wants me to get the pleasure from him. I was pouting at him wanting him to let me feel the toy and not to tease me.

      After 30 minutes of him teasing me he pushed it in me and used the toy how you are meant to. I was go happy he was letting me fell this and not teasing me. When I was close to my high I asked him if I could. " Sir can I please orgasm. " I was trying to hold it back. " Yes and I'm glad you asked this time good job. You can orgasm as much as you want tonight it is opened you don't have to keep asking. That is only for tonight any other time you have to ask. "

       I was so excited I could orgasm as much as I wanted and didn't have to keep asking him when I needed to. He was playing with me using the toy and his fingers. I orgasmed a bunch of times as he was using the toy on me. After a week he took the toy out of me and I felt him walk away from the bed. " Where are you going. And why did you take the toy out. " " I'm putting the toy to get cleaned and I took it out because it's time for me to use something else. "

     He got back to the bed and got on top of me. He kisses my neck and bits it. I new he was leaving more hickeys on me. I have came to realize that him leaving hickeys on me is a way he shows others I am his. When ever he thinks someone is flirting with me he will give me new Hickey. He leaves them on me so others will stay a way from me. He moves from my neck to my chest before moving his mouth then pushing himself inside me roughly and fast just like I like.

       He was moving himself so hard he new just what to do for me. As he was in me he was telling me how much of me he owned. He was naming every part on my body and calling it his. He would move his hands around and telling me that I am his. It made me wet thinking about how much of me he is touching and how much of me he can see. This went on for a long time. We didn't stop after just one round we kept going for hours and hours not stopping till we both couldn't move. When we where done he untied me and took the blind fold off. We just went right to bed not even cleaning up.