Sunday

Care pov

      When I woke up on Sunday it was one of my favorite moments. Damon was all ready awake and down stairs. I got out of bed and looked for some clothes. I found my night clothes and put them on. I walked down stairs and saw Damon. I walked up to him " i   will eat breakfast here and stay till I have to leave for work at 3. After work I will go to my mom's place and stay there till  Wednesday. " " Ok sounds good and if I want to see you in the time you are gone I'll see you at your job. "

       " What are you going to do just go up there and just watch me work the entire time. " " Yes I will if I wanted to see you that much but I all so have work I will be off on Saturday and Sunday so I won't have it them but every other day I have to work. I have all ready out of a couple of meetings so me and you can stay in bed all day yesterday so I will work till 7 on the week I know you get off at 8 I will pick you up when I get off.  "

      " Sounds like a plan I'm happy that school and work aren't to far form each other. They are only a 5 minutes walk and I can change at school and walk to work. " " I like the sound of that so let's eat breakfast is done I made us bacon and woffles. " I help him take the plates to the table and sit down. We sit down and started to eat are breakfast. It was only 7 in the morning and i wanted coffee to drink. " After breakfast can we go get coffee. "

      " Sure and after we get coffee we will go stop at a store to buy more food so we have things to eat next week. " After that we keep eating our breakfast and when I finish I walk to the kitchen. I had take Damon's plate to because he was done. I started to wash my he dishes when I got in the kitchen. " I'm going to go get us our clothes your's will be on the bed waiting for you. "   " Ok thank you " I finished the dishes and walked back upstairs. When I got there I saw the outfit he picked.

       The outfit was good for the weather. It was not to short and he would not get jealous when I go out in it. I grabbed the outfit and walked to the bathroom he was in the bathroom so I just got undressed and started to change in his too. After I got all the way undressed he walked out of the bathroom. " That is an amazing site to see " I smile and put on the outfit he picked out for me ( picture above ) " thank you for saying I'm amazing site. " He walked up to me and kissed and we left to go get coffee and shop.