Last day

Care pov

Over the week me and the others have got really close. Oliver is my best friend and the Kay and Jay. They are all really fun but I olhave never had one on One talks with them so I don't know if they would be good at sitting and listening making jokes and other things. I am sure that over the time I will get closer to the other 3 to just not yet. I got a text from Damon asking if I needed him to pick me up later. I said no because Jay said he would.

He asked if anyone else would be in the car with us. I new he was only wants to know to be jealous all day till I got back to him. I told him I don't know yet and when I find out I will tell him but we are still trying to figure it out. I new I would have to tell him the truth later but I didn't want him to be jealous all day. When I was done texting I walked out of the room to all of my friends had making a big breakfast for us.

They all turned and looked at me. They said it would be done in a couple of minutes and for me to sit down and wait. When they where done the made the plates and sat down with me. We all where eating and laughing. When we where done we washed dishes and left the house. We where going to a park. It was a nice one but not many people came there because it was in a neighborhood with a lot of older people. So when we went there no one was there so we all started to play.

We all just acted like kids. We where playing tag and swinging. It was really fun to let go and have fun. We spent the hole day at the park just having fun with h each other. When I had to leave to go to Damon's because it is as getting late I texted him the it would only be me and Jay in the car. When we all went back to the car I had all my things in ready Jay's car already. I got in the car and Jay got in to drive me back to Damon's house.

On the ride there we listened to music. When we go there we Said by and I went in the house. When I got in the house Damon was sitting there. He was a mix of jealous and mad. I walked up to him and sat down on him lap. " Did you miss me " he looked at me and started kissing my neck. " Yes I did and I'm so glad you didn't go far away for college I wouldn't have been able to deal with you being gone for so long. " I moaned as he keeps kissing.u neck more. " So am I I love going to college close to here." We staid sat down with me on his lap for a long time.