being punished

Care pov

       He came back about 10 minutes later he didn't look angry anymore. But he did look like he like he was ready to punish me. He walked in and went straight to the cabinet. He got out a bum of different things. When he walked back in he set all of the things down no the bed. " This is going to be a punishment but I want you to still know what is happening and that if I am still going and you fell it is to much you can tell me and say you safe word ok. "

     " Now I know why you are being punished but I want you to tell me why you are before I start.  " I didn't want to say what I did but I new it would be worse if I didn't.  " I was teasing you on purpose just because I thought it would be fun and then I broke one of your big rules by touching myself without your permission. " " Good so you do know why I am punishing you and you new that it would get you punished. " " Yes and I am really sorry about it I really am sir please. "

      " I know that you are sorry and probably didn't know you would get a big punishment buy you did it on purpose just to make me mad so you are going to get a punishment but I know it will be one of the biggest ones you have ever got and I want you to feel comfortable with me after this so I am here with you and I will still be here to help you through anything after and to give you after care with anything you need help with. " " I know sr I know it has to happen. "

       After the walked up to me and put handcuffs on me. He blindfolded me and made sure my hair wouldn't fit in the way of my punishment. When he was done he started off slowly and then a pushing my legs open gently. When they where open he started to finger me rougher then he had before when I was getting ready to orgasm he moved his hand way from me. He kept doing this a couple of more times. " I am going to spank you it will hurt but you can stop it at anytime I promise you ok. "

      He uncuffed me and turned me over. When I was on my stomach he put his hand on my but. When he was ready he moved it up and then came back down a couple of seconds later. This kept happening for about 15 hits. It hurt me but I wanted to make it through for me. I wanted to get through it. When it was over he put me back on my back and took the blindfold off me. He had me stand up in front of him and smiled. " Good job I love you and you did good I'm really happy now lets lay down and I will hold you all night. " I was happy and we cuddle all night.