before dinner

Care pov

    It has been 3 months since we have started dating. We haven't done anything yet. He keeps telling me that I won't like him after we have sex. And he won't say anything other than that. I don't want to push him but I want to know why he doesn't want to with me when I know he has with others before me.

    I get dressed I have been wearing a lot more revealing clothes lately. He doesn't really like.e showing off my body. He hasn't said it but I see his looks at people when they see my close. I look through and get my outfit out ( outfit up top )

     After I get dressed I walk down stairs and walk to the coffee shop. It was a Saturday so I don't work today. He is meeting my mom today at 7 for dinner. I was happy but a little mad. He wasn't been texting me for the past Couple of days an less I text first.

     He use to tell me good morning but he stop so I stopped texting him in the mornings. I walk in and get my coffee. I sit down and look around it wasn't busy right now. After I was finished I take out my phone and text Damon " remember you said you were coming over tonight to meet my mom " I want for his response " yeah I know can't wait to see you "

     I smile and leave it looks that I walk home and to my surprise he is there I walk to him " how long have you been here I was at the coffee shop" he looks at what I'm wearing " not t long maybe 2 minutes" I smiled and walk to open the door. " Well come in my mom isn't going to be home till 6:30" we walk in and up to my room

   "  Why are you here I thought I wouldn't see you till tonight " " I wanted to say sorry for avoiding you for the last week" I look at him and nod " to say sorry there has to be a reason " " there is I just don't want you to break up with me for it " " it feels like you want to break up with me you haven't talked to me in like a week "

He shakes his head " no just listen to me ok " I nod and he keeps going " I like you and you are my first real relationship in a long time I haven't had one in 5 years and that one only lasted 2 months " " is that why you are scared because it has lasted longer than your last one" " yes and because the reason my las one ended was because I told her what I was in to" " just tell me what you are in to because avoiding me is one way to in sure we'll break up" " I'm in to bdsm and I'm a dom " I stay silent for a minute I know what it is I have for a couple of years but I didn't do any real research on it. " Please say something don't just sit there" I look at him " I'm sorry I didn't mean to space out I was just thinking but I'm not going to end things with you because of this "

  He looks relaxed now  " your not going to o end things " I shake my head " know I'm not I have never done anything like bdsm but I will try it with you and I can learn to be a sub with your help " he smiled when I said that " thank you I didn't want to pressure you in to anything but I was hoping you would want to try it with me we can talk more about it tonight will you spend the night at my house " " yeah after dinner with my mom I will grab my bag with a change of clothes in it and spend the night with you "