after care

Care pov

         After that we went down stairs my ass still hurts a little. But I wanted to help him with dinner and I want to know his favorite food. I walk him the kitchen and look at him. I was so happy I am with him. I walk up behind him and watch what he is doing. " So what are we making for dinner. " " Well what do you want we can make anything you want. " " How about chicken Alfredo " " ok I think we got the thing for it check. " I go and look and he has the thing for it so I get them out.

      After I got the thing out I got a cutting board out with a knife. " I will cut and make the chicken if you can make the pasta. " " Ok I will make it slow so you have time. " After that I sat down and started to cut the chicken. I walk and get the seasoning and walk back to the chicken. I put a couple of different ones on the on it and take it to the pan I have in the stove. I put all of the chicken in the pan and it started to cook.

       After a some minute it is done cooking and I add it in with the past. I was watching him cool and he is really good at it. After I added in the chicken I cleaned up the dishes. So that the only dishes where left was the 2 plates the 2 forks the big spoon he used to make the pasta and the pot. After I finish I grab the plates and forks. He is done with the food now so I put the food on both plates and walk to the table. I put the food down and wait to him to come to the table.

       He walks in and sits  at the other end of the table. So I got up and sat next to him. I put his food down in front of him. " Why did you sit so far a way from me. " I ask with a bit of a pout. " Because I all ways sit at the end of the table and you where sitting at that end. " I still keep my pout but I all so smile. " Ok well let's eat we worked hard on this. " I say as I started to eat my dinner.

    After 20 minutes of eating me and him were done early. " I will wash the dishes if you make the bath. " " Ok see you in a couple of minutes. " I walk back in the kitchen and start washing all the dishes. After I'm done I walk back up stairs and see him in the bathroom. I walk in and see that the bath is made. " Let's get in the bath. " I started to get undressed when he stopped me. " I want to undess you my self. " " Ok " he started to take all of my clothes off if me . When he is done he looks at my body up and down. " You are so beautiful. " I blush at the compliment. " Thank you but now you have to get undressed and in the bath. " I then got in the bath tub. he got himself undressed and got in behind me.