birthday

Care pov
4, months later

       It has been almost 8 months with him and he has been amazing. I have about 2 more months of school and then I am going to have like a summer break. I have all ready applied for the colleges that I want. I am really happy my mom moved us here because they have amazing collages for culinary arts I have gotten really good at cooking. I do it all of the time now I all so picked up baking. I was making a cake right now for Damon's birthday. I made his favorite food and cake and got him a present.

      I finished making the cake and set it to cool off before I put frosting on it. For his birthday I got him a new watch and an alcohol set with whiskey and other things in it. I had raped them up. I was ready for him to come home. He had to go to a meeting today so I had time to do all of this I frost the cake with coconut cream frosting. To make dinner just a little hard for him I had on the week through night clothes he got me.

       The best part was I had nothing on under it. He walks in the door and I walked up to him. He looks me up and so and smirked. He closed the door and pulled me up to him. I kiss him and pull away. " Your going to have to wait for anything else. You don't want the food to get cold do you. " I took him in to the dining room and put him down in his chair. " So it is gonna to be one of those days where you tease me all through out dinner. "

        " I am not teasing I just want to be ready for later tonight. " I walked in the kitchen and bring our food out. I sit my food next to him and put his food down. I go back and get our drinks and sit down with him. We started to eat and he tells me about his day. When we our finished I take the plates and bring out the cake. " You didn't have to do so much for one day. " " I wanted to it is fun to celebrate birthdays with other people and make food and everything for it.  "

     He cuts a piece big enough for 2 and puts it on a plate. He then hands me a fork and we started to eat the cake. When we where finished I took the plate and all the dishes to the sink. I started to wash them and Damon came and helped me. When where where finished we put them away and walk uto the bedroom. I had laid out a couple of things for us to use tonight. When he saw this he looked at me. " You where ready for tonight." " Yeah I set up everything to be perfect. "