I'm ready 1

Care pov

After are conversation we go in side. When we are in the house we walk to the bed room. When we are in the bedroom he sits me on the bed. " Do you want to have sex with me right now or later. " I was nodding my head. I was a little embarrassed to tell h today. " I don't think I can hear you " " yes I want to have sex with you. " He gave me a smirk " when I get everything do you want me to be rough with you or do you want me to be gentle. "

I didn't know what one I wanted him to do. So far all of the times he was rough with me I liked it. " I want you to be rough with me I have liked it all of the times we have done it. " " Ok for this I'd be using the ropes on you are you ok with that. " I was excited to be using then and doing this with him. " Ok get undressed and lay down on the bed with your hands up on the head Bord. " I got off of the bed and started to get undressed in front of him.

I started to blush when he was staring at me undressing. " Look at you getting undressed and looking so hot. " After I was undressed he was standing up and looking over me. " Lay back down on the bed and put your hands on the head Bord. " I do what I was told and as I'm moving in to the position he walks out of the room. I wait a couple of minutes and he walks back in the room. He ties my hands to the head Bord. It was not to tight and it didn't hurt just made it where I couldn't move.

When he was done tying me he got himself undressed. He put himself over top of me and started to kiss my neck. He was kissing my hole body. He kept leaving hickeys on me everywhere. When he got down by my body he looked at me. " Open your legs for me " I moved my legs and open them. He smiled at me and kept kissing downy body. He started to lick my pussy. And I was trying to grab on to something as I was moaning. " Damon you are making me feels really good. "

He pulled his head back and smirked. " Good but I told you not to call me that when we are having a session what did I say to call me. " " You said to call you sir " he came back up to my face. " Good you do remember then call me sir understand. " They way he said it gave me such an amazing feeling. " I understand sir " he left more hickeys on me. " I'm going to put it in now and when you get comfortable tell me so I can start ok. " " Ok I'm ready sir " after I said that he pushed himself in to me and we waited a couple of minutes.