making breakfast

Care pov

      After we said I love you we went to bed. He all ways pulled me close to him when he was sleeping and I loved it. We slept the hole night through and when I woke up he was still sleeping. I got out of bed quickly so I didn't wake him. I wanted to make us breakfast because he all ways does. I go down stairs and get all the things out. I started to make french toast eggs and bacon.  After I finished breakfast I went back upstairs and to the bathroom. I got dressed for school.

       I got dressed for school and brushed my teeth. When I walked out of the bathroom he was all ready a wake. " Good morning I made us breakfast it is down stairs. " " Ok let me get ready and I'll go down with you. " " Ok I still have to put my thing in my bag for the sleep over. " I could tell by his face he still didn't like that there where going to be guys at the sleep over. " Ok you are going to be home at noon tomorrow. " " Yeah I should be. " I and grab one of my bags.

      I started to put all of the things in the bag and some extra clothes. I wanted to show him what I was wearing tomorrow. But I didn't want him to see it because he wouldn't like how much it shows. It was a very short dress . It showed more than any of my other clothes. He walked back in the room I had just finished putting everything away. " So did you pick what you want to wear tomorrow. " I thought about not showing him but I didn't want to keep things from him. So I should him my outfit.

        He got a mad look on his face as he looked at the outfit

        He got a mad look on his face as he looked at the outfit. " Why are you going to wear that. " " Because I like it and it goes with my body. " He looks like he does not bleave me. He shakes his head and started to walk away. I follow him with my bag we still had 30 minutes till we had to leave. We got down stairs and I put the food in the table. He wasn't talking to me. " Are you mad at me. " He shakes his head and looks at me with a smile and laughs a little.

" No I'm not mad I just don't like the thought or other people seeing so much of you. But I told you that you could wear whatever you want when out with friends. " We started to eat but I still thought he was mad at me for wearing the clothes. " They can see my outfit but they aren't allowed to touch me you are the only one who can. " We doth finished are breakfast and I take the dishes. " That's very true because you are mine. " He walked up behind me as I was doing dishes and started to suck in my neck. " What are you doing. " He didn't answer but I could feel him sucking harder in my neck. After about 2 minutes he pulled away. " Just making sure people know you are taken. " " Did you put a hickey on me. " " Yes I did now let's go. "