dinner with his parents 2

Care pov

      When we all sat down we started to eat. me and his mom where talking about what all we should make. When we meet up here for a cooking group. I think Damon and his dad where talking about how his job was going and how much money they where investing and things to do with work. I keep talking to his mom when we finished dinner I helped his mom bring out dessert it was a strawberry cheesecake she had made earlier that day for us tonight. We cut it and put it on plates for us.

       We handed out the cheesecake and then sat back down. When we where done with the cheesecake Damon cleaned up the table and his mom and me went to wash dishes. His mom was telling me I did not have to help her but I wanted to help. When we where done we went to the living room and sat down and talked for about another hour. Before me and Damon had to leave so we can go home and to bed. We said by to his parents and they hugged each other and then we went to the car.

    When we got in the car Damon looked at me. " Was it as bad as you thought it would be. " " No it was really great your mom and me set up a time for us to cook in 2  thursdays because I don't work and she doesn't have anything planed. " " Well I'm ready have you and my mom are getting along and you both found something you could do together. " I was so happy that tonight went well and his parents where really nice to me and that they where not rude,  hypocritical, or passive aggressive and nothing like that.

          He started to drive us back to his place as he was telling me how happy he is that I got along with his parents. He was telling me how in the past when he took a girl home his mom wouldn't say anything but he new she didn't like them because she would never really talk to them. He said he asked her why and she said she would know when he meets the girl he was meant for and till then she would be nice to the girls he dated but she new they were not here forever. 

      It made me really happy she thought I would be with him forever. We got to his place and got out of the car. He picked me up and carried me in the house. I relaxed in his arms and put my head on his chest. When we got to his room he put me on the bed. " Do you want your sleeping clothes, only in your underwear or naked. " " I want to be naked but can you undress me. " Since I Didi get to tease him today I will tease him tonight. He got in his boxers and then undressed me. I was pushing myself up against him to tease him.