Gett hit on

Care pov

         We got in the car and he drove me to his place. I walked in and changed in to the dress he liked for dinner. I fixed my hair and anything else I needed to and walked back out side. I got in the car and he was waiting for me. " Where are we going. " He doesn't tell me and just keeps driving. We pull up to a really fancy restaurant. He got out of the car and opened my door. Let's go in we don't want to be late for our reservation. We walked in and the waiter sat is.

         We ordered our drinks I just wanted a strawberry tea and he got a pop because he was the one driving us home. I was looking to see what I wanted when the waiter came back with our drinks. He put mine down in front of me with a piece of paper that was placed where Damon could not see it. He asked if we where ready and when we said no he said he would come back in a couple of minutes when he walked away I slid the park away I am going to tell Damon when we leave.

         I decided on getting grilled shrimp and a loaded baked potato. When I look up he smiled at me. " Do you want me to order for you. " " Yes please I would like the grilled shrimp with a loaded baked potato. " " Ok I will make sure that is what you get them. " After a couple more minutes he comes back and asked what can he get for us. Damon order his food and then mine for me. He made sure to tell him the 2 order was for me. When he was done the waiter walked away.

       Me and Damon talked about what we did over the week so far. " How did you wake up this morning I know you had your fair share of drinks last night. " " I had a massive hangover this morning but I took headache medicine and ate breakfast with my mom then went to school I could miss a day because me and my friend went drinking that's not a good reason. " " Well I'm glad you did have to miss school for it I'm sure it was not easy to go to a loud building all day. " " By lunch it was mostly gone. "

      We got our food and started to eat. When we where done eating we made sure the table was not a mess and got the bill. We left a top on the table and went to pay the bill. When we where done we walked out to Damon's car and got in. " I don't want you to think I was hiding this from you but our waiter gave me his number. " I pull out the paper he left with my drink and hand it to Damon. " Thank you for telling me but why did you tell me when he gave it to you. " " I didn't want to mess up dinner with it and it was not important to me. " He kisses me and he started to drive away.