sleep over 1

Care pov

     We started to walk to the car I can't believe he left a hickey on me. We got in the car and started driving to get coffee. " Why did you leave a hickey on me it isn't going to look good when I go to work on Sunday. " I said as I was trying to cover it up. " Don't cover it up I made it for others to see and know you are taken. " " Fine I won't cover it up. " It made me a little happy knowing he wants everyone to know I'm his and only his. He is amazing.

        We got to the school and he kisses me before I get out and go in side. I meet up with my friends when one of the girls named Kay. Started to talk about the sleep over. She looks at me " you still coming tonight. " " Yeah I can't wait I'm going to put this in my locker so I don't have to carry it. " " I can put it in my car so it doesn't have to sit in a locker. " I nod my head and when I do Kay looks at my neck. She puts her hand on my head and moved my head.

     " Is that a hickey care " I started to blush. " Yes I was showing my boyfriend what I was going to wear tomorrow and he got a little jealous. So when I was doing dishes he put the Hickey on me so when we go out tonight people know I'm taken. " I was a little embarrassed but I new it would happen. " That's cute you never told us who you're boyfriend is. We see you getting in a private car after school but who is your boyfriend.  " I didn't know if I should tell them his full name or not.

      I picked I would just say is first name. " His name is Damon. " " Is he someone we would know. " " He owns a couple of companies and he is 21. " After I said that the bell rang. We all walked to class. ( After school ) School took so long to get over. When school was over Kay walked up to me. " Ok so we where all talking and I think we are all going to go to my house m when we get there we will go in have a small lunch and get ready for tonight. " " What are we doing tonight. "

     We all got in the 3 different cars as Kay keeps explaining. " We where thinking about going clubbing. And after that go back to my place and have some alcohol. " I didn't really drank that often but it was just going to be a little. We pull up at Kay's house and all go in side. " Does anyone know how to make a good lunch before we go out so we so party " I walk to the kitchen. " I know how to cook and I'm dressed to go partying in I will make the food don't worry " they all said thanks and walked to get ready.