going to bed

Care pov

        After we are dinner he put the dishes in the sink and came back to bed. When he came back to bed I started to cuddle him. I put my face in his chest and stay long that. " Are you still ok I didn't hurt you to much right. " I look up in his eyes and smile. " I'm ok it felt really good to let go and let you take control I didn't have anything to worry about. It even felt good when you wouldn't let you orgasm. " " Even though it was a punishment I'm glad you enjoyed your and had fun. "

    I smile at him " can we try the other things in the cabinet in your closet. " " Yes I'll show you everything in the cabinet over time we can do more things tomorrow. " " I would like that I want you to show me everything in this world. I'm all yours and I want to learn Mo about what I'm getting in to in this relationship. But don't work nothing can change my mind on wanting to be with you. " " I'm glad you want to know more about this and I'm everything more happy nothing will change your mind on wanting to be with me. "

     I nod my head and smile as I get and idea to tease him tomorrow. So he won't forget to show me more things to show me tomorrow. I started thinking about how I can take a bunch of pictures of myself in the morning. Some of them will be me fully clothed and I will sent the first. Then as the day goes by I'm going to send him more and more of me. In some I'm going to have me facing his full mirror and my ass pointed out for him to see me fully.

      In others I'm not going to have on a shirt and I'm gonna to only be in my bra with my shorts on. In more I'm going to only be in my bra and panties. In the final ones I'm not going to have on a shirt or my bra and he will be able to see my full body. I smile thinking about how much I'm going to tease him tomorrow. " Hey what are you thinking about. " " Just how much fun tomorrow will be when I'm with them. " " Your so cute baby and I know you with like tomorrow. "

      " I know I will to now let's go to sleep we both have a lot of things to do tomorrow. " After I say that I put my head back down on his chest. " Ok good night baby. " " Good night see you in that morning. " I keep laying on his chest and smiling. I started to drift off to sleep with him and waiting for more in the morning. I full asleep thinking about him and em together. I can feel his breath even out as he falls asleep. I hope he is thinking of me when he is sleeping.