Chapter 53

Skylark's pov
"Have a good brake" I tell Marcus "thanks but don't work to hard please, you shouldn't even be here" he tells me. Marcus is going away for 2 weeks having a holiday and so is stacey, so that leaves Chloe and I at the salon "oh please I would much rather be here than at home by myself" I remind him and he nods in agreement. He leaves the salon and it is now 3 o'clock "I'm popping to the corner shop to get something to eat do you need anything?" Chloe asks me as she grabs her bag from the back room "no I'm good thanks" I tell her as I sweep some hairs up from the floor "you haven't had any lunch you need to eat something" she tells me but I'm really not hungry
"Yeah I know but I just don't fancy anything" I tell her "tomorrow we have got Lu coming in with the models for the fashion show so I'm going to be in extra early" I remind her changing the subject "great I am really looking forward to it but it's definitely going to be a bit crazy"she tells me honestly " I know but kind of exciting" I tell her.
She leaves to get some food for herself and in the meantime I clean up and sort the sample boxes out that are still in boxes making sure everything is clean and tidy for tomorrow and shortly after Stacey comes back and helps.
"How's Harry doing away" she asks me as we sort everything out making the most of the fact that we have no appointments " we speak as much as we can but yeah he is doing good he sounds exhausted though having to get up at early hours of the morning and finishing till late" I explain "it must be hard having to do this relationship having him away a lot" she says "yeah it is I miss him a lot and when this baby is born I really hope he is with me I don't think I can do it all by myself" I pout "you will never be by yourself you have all of us and your family" she says reassuring me and I give her a smile.
After a long 2h of sorting everything out and getting ready for tomorrow we finally lock up and I head back home to an empty house that now it's coming to be no surprise.

I have a quick shower and wash my hair. Once I get out of the shower I put my comfy joggers on and one of Harry's hoodies and I start to braid my hair so it's nice and curly for tomorrow.

"Hi babe" I say as I answer Harry's FaceTime call "Hi" I smile as finish my braid and  see Darcy come in view jumping on Harry's lap " Darcy baby" I smile as tears come to my eyes, gosh I didn't realise I missed her that much "I miss you guys so much" I cry not being able to hold back my tears, gosh these bloody hormones "we miss you too" he pouts "I just want you guys back" I huff "I know babe we want to be with you too, hopefully soon" I told me "but when is soon?" I ask him not having a clue when he is actually going to be here because it always changes " I'm no sure , I don't want to tell you a definite date because it could change and I know how disappointed you get when I tell you" he pouts "but hopefully it's sooner than mid march" he tells me "yeah..." I pout.

"Ok call me crazy but here is my plan" I tell Eleanor as I'm passing up and down the kitchen trying to not sound crazy. I called Eleanor over for dinner and also so she can help me out with what I have planned "I really need to see Harry ok? We FaceTimed just before you came round and we were talking about when he will be back and obviously he isn't going to be back for his birthday and I really wanted to be with him on that day so here is my point" I rant and El just nods in agreement not having a chance to speak "I want to go over and surprise him for his birthday " I say and El looks concerned "but I thought your midwife said no travelling?" "well I know but I'm going to speak to her and see what she says "well hopefully you can I mean it will be a really good surprise " she smiles "yeah hopefully I have time tomorrow afternoon once we finish in the salon, it's going to be a busy day tomorrow you will be there right?" I ask her "yeah of course, someone needs to make me look pretty" she laughs.