chapter 1

Skylar's pov

I get woken up to my dog barking he barks a lot and at everything at walls tables at the TV... But I'm sure every dog barks at walls,it's a pretty normal thing right?

I get washed,and get dressed in to some shorts and a white top

I walk downstairs and sort Bailey out, my English mastiff, and let him out to go outside to the back yard, he is still a puppy so he hasn't fully grown to his full size yet, when I got him I didn't realise how big they get until i searched everything up about that breed all I knew is that he was desperate for a home, so I took him in,and here he is.

Since it's my day off I'm going to go out for breakfast not that I have much choice seeing as I have nothing here, i grab my bag,phone and keys and lock the house up, i walk to my car that my parents got me for my 20th birthday 2 years ago.

I pull up at my local costa and it's pretty busy compared to other days, I walk in and order my usual and I'm lucky to find I spot to sit at the far end in the corner, I sit down and start drinking my coffee, not long after this someone comes and sits at the table next to me.

"yes i know Darcy baby" he says to the crying baby in his arms trying to calm her down while looking for something in the babybag, she cries louder and buries her face in his neck and starts wiggling around making it harder for him to look for whatever he is looking for, he looks frustrated and I'm not surprised he does have his hands full no lie.

"hey eh- do you need a hand there...?" I ask getting up and walking towards his table, he looks up at me and smiles showing his dimples, he is hot I must admit, "ugh please, she isn't usually like this, she hasn't slept very well, and I'm looking for her stuffed giraffe I put it in here this morning" he tells me, he passes the toddler over to me in my arms and I sit down in front of him, she carries on crying and I just rock her on my knee, he finally finds the giraffe and passes it to me to give it to her,she calms down a lot more and just leans her head on my shoulder "well she definitely likes you" he smiles at me "she isn't usually fond of strangers" he tells me "she's so cute,you are one lucky father" I smile back at him " No words can explain that" he looks proudly at his daughter. "I'm Harry by the way,and that's Darcy" he carries on "yeah I thought I recognised you,and I'm Skylar" I tell him, I look down at the child in my arms to find that she's asleep, "well she was definitely tired" I say handing back his child and he puts her in the stroller, "thank you so much, she just didn't sleep at all last night she was crying most of the night and I just hope she stays asleep for a while so I can sleep when i get back home" he smiles widely, "yep let's hope" I smile back at him, "well I need to go I've got some grocery shopping to do,it was nice meeting you,hope to see you around" I tell him.

I walk out the coffee shop and back to my car, I drive through the busy streets of London and go to my usual Asda.

"Skylar!, i tried texting you earlier to see if you wanted to come round for dinner?" my best friend Charlotte says as she sees me walk down the aisle, "oh sorry, i must of left my phone in the car while I was in the coffee shop,and sure dinner sounds fun" i tell her, "I'm cooking" she warns "oh well that doesn't sound as fun..." I joke.

Once I say my goodbyes I finish my grocery shopping and walk back to my car with the trolley full of bags of food.

As I put all the shopping away my phone bleeps indicating I have a notification '@harry_styles followed you on twitter' what how does he know my Twitter... Weird.

The rest of the day I just lay around watching TV as you do, when it hits 5 o'clock I get ready to go to Charlotte's I do my hair and put some makeup on.

"so what have you been up to today" she asks me while we eat, "nothing really, lazy day, went down to the coffee shop this morning, saw harry we chatted and stuff then I -"
"who's harry and how comes I haven't met him" she cuts me off "Harry Styles..." "what no SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! No you didn't" she says pushing her plate to one side "i did honestly" i tell her, "then how-what? Why you being so fucking calm about this then!" her fangirl side says, "jeez calm your tits, i went to have breakfast at the usual coffee shop and I sat down had my coffee and muffin and then this guy sat next to me on the other table with he's daughter he was struggling looking for something in the baby bag because she was crying so I offered to hold her while he looks for what he was looking for,it wasn't until I offered that I realised it was harry styles" i tell her finally being able to breath, "How the fuck do you just randomly see a celeb, i have trouble finding my other matching sock!" she says pointing at her feet that she is wearing one white one and one black, this girl is crazy I laugh to myself.