Chapter 41

Skylars pov

"Niall? What do you mean you cheated on him with Niall, he would never do that he liked or likes you but once you got back with my brother he respected your decision and took a step back" I tell her anger still running through me "yeah I know that" she says "well then" "I-I told him I broke up with Ryan" she says putting her hands on her face "seriously? You wanted to hurt my brother that bad? Why didn't you just brake up with him instead of hurting him like that?" I tell her angrily and she doesn't say anything "you are sick, never in a billion years would I expect you to do something like this, never! Do you know how hurt he is right now? Do you have any idea who much he loved you?, don't come anywhere near me or my brother" I tell her and I get up slamming the front door behind me.

"Where is he?" I ask Harry as I enter the living room "upstairs playing with Darcy" he says coming towards me   "did you know about this?" I ask Harry still angry and he stays silent "you did and you didn't tell me?" I ask him "what no, it's not like that Skylar, Niall said something about it on our group  chat and none of us believed it we just teased him because we know he likes her" he tells me honestly and tears roll down my cheeks "hey" he says coming up to me pulling me into my chest, I have just lost my best friend, the person who I gave so many opportunities too but yet she was always there for me.

We cuddle up on the sofa and moments later Ryan comes down with Darcy on his hip "hey" he says as he enters the room "I was thinking if I could stay the night I know if I go to the apartment Charlotte will turn up" he hufs "of course that's fine" Harry tells him and he smiles at us as he sits down with Darcy on his lap "do- do you guys know who he is?" Ryan asks meaning who she cheated on him with and Harry and I stay silent "common guys I at least deserve to know that" he hufs and I can just see the hurt in his eyes "we didn't know until today" I tell him and his head shoots up from Darcy over to us "Ryan just know that this person didn't know she was still with you, she told him she broke up with you" I tell him "is this for real? She wanted to hurt me that bad?" He says and I can see the hurt she has caused just by looking at him and Harry and I look at each other not knowing what his reaction will be when we tell him " and he doesn't know anything about this but trust me if he knew Charlotte was actually with you at the time he wouldn't of done this and when he does find out about this he won't want anything to do with her either" Harry says and Ryan nods holding back the tears "it's Niall " I tell him and Ryan stays silent processing the whole situation. 

"I'm going to go to bed guys" Ryan says after a while of us chatting and laughing at Darcy "ok,  do you want to borrow some of Harrys clothes  to sleep in?" I ask him as I get up but Harry stops me "you sit down and rest I will get him some clothes and I will put Darcy down too" Harry smiles at me  and I sit back down just when my phone rings, Anne, "Hi Anne " I say through the phone "hello darling,sorry for phoning at this time" she's says "oh don't be silly it's only half past eight " I tell her "I just wanted to ask you a quick question, I was just sat here sorting out Christmas day and I was wondering if you and your family would like to come round for Christmas" she says "Anne that's so nice of you! I would love to but I have no idea what my mum has planned for Christmas but I will speak to her tomorrow and I will let you know, I am sure she will love that idea" I tell her "wonderful, I will speak to you tomorrow, night" "night " I smile as I cut it off, "who was that?" Harry asks as he sits down next to me pulling me in to him "your mum" I tell him "oh what did she want" "she has invited my family and I over for Christmas" I tell him and he smiles down at me "will you come?" He asks "I don't know" I tell him and he pouts "but I want to spend Christmas with you" he moans like a baby "I will know tomorrow, I don't know what my mum has planned " I tell him and he nods .