Chapter 64

Harry's pov

"Mate she has just woken up, she is asking for you" Ryan says as he sits down next to Darcy in the cafe and I rush down the plain corridor towards her room to see her, I open her door and walk towards her bed "Harry" she cries "sky" I rush over towards her to hold her hand "the baby" she says not knowing any news about what's happened "ssh it's ok, the baby is fine everything is going to be ok" I reasure her and you can still see the worry in her face "but it hurts" she cries just as a young nurse walks in "good night miss winters" she says as she walks towards us with her clipboard "I understand your in a lot of pain miss winters" she starts of saying as she turns the pages to her clipboard "as we explained to mr styles and family" she starts of saying looking down at her clipboard "you have a few stitches on your head and lots of bruising along your body" she explains "about baby well we do have to keep an eye on her, it looks like you have had a placenta abruption this means that the placenta has detached from the wall of the uterus. This can cause bleeding in the mother and may interfere with the baby's supply of oxygen and nutrients" she explains "baby has only partly detached so we do need to monitor this. This means that you will need to stay in hospital for a few nights" she explains as I hold Skylar's hand tight "when you leave hospital we do need you to be on complete bed rest, this means complete bed rest" she says to Skylar giving her a serious look as if she can just tell what she is like "it's very important because we don't want baby do totally detach" she explains as I look over at skylar and she is taking all the information in as she wipes her tears.

"Listen, this baby is stronger than anything" I tell her holding her face in my hands as I wipe her tears "yeah" she nods "can you promise me something?" I ask her as memories come flooding back, to a time not long ago where I needed her the most, where she needed me most and where we just needed each other "promise me that whatever happens to the baby, you won't let go" I tell her as my own tears roll down my cheeks "har-" she starts saying but I cut her off "listen skylar, I love you, you are the person I love most in this world including Darcy, you mean everything to me and I can't bear to think to loose you again, this isn't going to brake us" I tell her and she cries pulling me into a hug. She is worried, I know she is, I am too, she is scared of loosing this baby just like we lost the other one "that's not going to happen Harry" she reassured me and I just stay in her tight grip.

"Babe" I hear Skylar whisper from her bed. Shit I must of fallen asleep, I look across the room and Ryan is sat in the other chair with Darcy asleep on his lap. I look at the time and it's 11pm "Harry, you should take Darcy home, it's not fair on her to be here" she tells me as I look over at her and she looks like she is in pain "but-" "no buts Harry, she needs you" some smiles at me "you are in pain sky" I sign "I will be fine, Ryan is staying the night, I will be fine" she reassures me.

I pull up at the empty driveway with a now wide awake Darcy sitting in the back. I get her out of the car and we walk up to the front door. "Dada play!" She says as she runs through the house. I am mentally and physically exhausted "Darcy it's-" I start to say, fuck it if she wants to play let's play, she deserves it, I feel like as the days go by with me being away x amount of weeks, having interviews, being in the studio... she is getting less and less of my attention and I don't want that for her, I want to give her the best from me. "Sure baby, what do you want to play with?" I ask her as she walks into her playroom.

After playing with her toys she soon gets tired, I'm not surprised it has been a long day for her, we go to my bed and I put some cartoons on for her while I get undressed and text Ryan

To Ryan: let me know how she is doing. I will be there tomorrow morning x

I quickly send the message and get in bed with Darcy and my phone pings

From Ryan: hi mate, you don't need to worry, rest. I will keep you posted.

Daddy HarryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara