Chapter 37

Skylars pov

After a 30 minute drive we arrive at the property and the man is waiting for us, "hi good afternoon" the man says as we walk up to him Darcy holding my hand "it's lovely to finally meet you skylar I'm Thomas and I will be showing you guys round this lovely family home" he says as we walk up to the gates, so it has security gates so that's a good start, we walk through the gates and I must say it does look nice "so this 2 story house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a washroom and it also has a garage for 1 car " he explains as we walk to the front door. We enter the front door that leads us to the living room it's a nice size it's not massive and it's really modern, we walk further in and at the end there is a kitchen "so as you can see it's all open American style as they call it" he says as we walk over to the spacious kitchen, the kitchen is big with an island in the middle and it's all white that I love "and outside is a good size garden" Thomas says as he opens the big sliding glass doors reveling the back garden " I look over at Harry who is looking over at me "you guys go upstairs and look around and I will be outside " he says as we come back inside, we go towards the living room and go upstairs, I'm not to keen on the stairs they have big gaps between each step and no handrail "these steps seem dangerous with you two clumsy girls" harry jokes as he picks Darcy up as we go upstairs "oi" I laugh at him, we enter the first bedroom and it's quite small, we go to the next room and it's not much bigger with a little ensuite "the bedrooms seem quite small " I tell him and he agrees "yeah and I don't like them stairs with Darcy around " he says and I nod, we go to the last bedroom and its the same size as the last one, we go back downstairs to meet Thomas "so what do you think?" He asks "not exactly what we are looking for not much storage room and the bedrooms are too small" he tells him.

After going to Thomas' office to talk to him and to sign some papers we finally get home at six o'clock "I am exhausted" I huff as I sit down taking my heels off and I get a call "can you pass me my phone please babe" I ask harry pointing to my phone on the table and he looks at the ID with a dirty look, Blake "hi" I say as I answer the phone looking over at harry "hey skylar I was wondering if I could make an appointment for a cut, I tried phoning the salon but it's engaged" he says " yeah sure pop in tomorrow morning and Stacey or chloe will be able to do it" i tell him "oh I was wondering if you could do it" he asks "yeah but I'm not in the salon until next week, unless you want to pop round and I will do it now" I tell him and I see Harry's face immediately  change "really, sure if you don't mind, I will be round soon" he says and he cuts the phone off.

I put the phone down and Harry just walks out the living room not saying a word, he is so jealous "haz" I shout from the sofa, no respons "babe come here" I shout again and he still doesn't answer I look over at Darcy who is smiling at me "dada" she shouts copying me causing me to smile "yeah?" He says as he leans on the door frame "come here" I wine as I tap the seat next to me and he plumps himself down "your cute when your jealous " I tell him "I'm not jealous I just don't like the man, I know what he is up to" he says sitting back and I just pull a weird face trying to make him laugh which I succeed causing him to laugh cracking a smile, he leans in and kisses my lips softly resting his hand on my cheek, the kiss gets faster and he is soon on top of me as I'm laying down, he leaves sloppy kisses down my neck and back up to my earlobe turning me on immediately  "oops forgot Darcy was in the room" he smirks as he gets of from on top of me "oh my god you are such a dick" I moan throwing a cushion at him as I leave the room causing him to laugh.

 I go upstairs and grab my equipment I have and take it down stairs and not long after the doorbell rings "wanker is here" Harry shouts from the kitchen, "be nice" I warn him as I press the button to open the gate and I open the front door for him, "hi" he says once he comes in, I must be honest Blake is a really nice guy and I don't know what Harry has against him he is one of my brothers best mates and I have known him for a long time now, and his looks? Well he is hot, he isn't as tall as Harry but he is quite tall and he has a fit body. 

"So how do you want it" I ask him once he sat down on the stool "you know, not too short just thin it out on the top and cut the sides, sorry if i have ruined your evening, I just have an important meeting on friday" he says "ooh dont be silly its fine, anyway how is the gym?" I ask him as I cut his hair "yeah not too bad getting busy" he says "what about the salon?" He asks me "yeah its doing well, I go back to work soon so that's good" I tell him.

"How is that?" I ask him as I pass him a little mirror "yeah that's perfect thank you so much" he says as he looks at himself "how much do I owe you?" "Oh it's fine don't be silly" I tell him and he insisted but I won. After cleaning up the hair and him leaving I plump myself down on the sofa "he was looking at your ass way too much" Harry says annoyed as he walks in the living room joining me on the sofa, and I just shake my head at him.

I go upstairs and decide to film the video of my 'story', I quickly retouch my makeup and get my camera setting it up and I sit on the bed. "Hi guys welcome back to my channel, I have just found a spare 10 minutes to talk to you, and bare with me,at the moment I am really busy we are moving soon so it's all a bit crazy and  I know it has been a while and I have had hundreds of messages asking if I'm ok, and what is wrong why aren't I posting and  loads more other questions, and first of all I just want to thank everyone for the amazing support you guys are incredible" I say as I sit up straight "so the people who know me know that I have anxiety and these past months it had really gotten to me in a bad way and i didn't tell anyone until i got to the point where I had to so I decided to go and live with my parents for some time until I was better and had time off social media, and can I say taking a break of social media is one of the best things i have done" I tell them honestly "but the reason I touched rock bottom was when we found out the bad news, Harry and I found out we were pregnant, that's not the bad news by the way, we were over the moon about it, when we went for our first scan they  couldn't find a heart beat and that's when I touched rock bottom, so many questions were going through my mind and, was it my fault? Wasn't I meant to be a mum? Can't I have kids? So many questions that was making me feel worse" I say holding my tears in, "so I went to stay with my parents, and for the rumors going round, no Harry and I didn't brake up we had our ups and downs but we are happy now and everything is going well" I smile " and anyone who is going through a rough time, don't suffer in silence tell someone, speak to someone you know that will listen, because there is always a light at the end of the tunnel" I tell them "and I'm always up for a chat if you really need it, just dm me and I promise I will get back to you" I tell them.