chapter 10

Skylar's pov

"hey" I tell harry as he walks in at the salon holding darcys hand, "hi, she wanted to see you before she starts her first day at daycare" he smiles down at Darcy "hi darcy" I bend down to talk to her, and she just looks down "your going to have so much fun today" I tell her trying to encourage her but failed, "well we better go" he tells me giving me a kiss on the cheek, "come on darc" he tells her but she just sits on the floor not wanting to go anywhere so he picks her up, "I'll talk to you later,after my meeting, and we will have lunch" he smiles "yeah sure"

"well I didn't know you and the famous harry styles were that close" stacey smirks from beside me doing this lady's hair as I do the same, "we are just friends" I tell her and she just nods not believing me, and the morning drags on.

"well hello you" harry walks in the staff room "hey, how was your meeting?" I ask him as I finish drinking my coffee, "it was good, start filming in two weeks in the Netherlands" he tells me "that's good" I smile at him, "and how did darcy do this morning?" I ask "it was hard she clinged on to me crying, but I was expecting it but hopefully she had fun" he tells me "yeah it's her first day she will get used to it"

"hello love birds" Marcus walks in winking at us "give it a rest Marcus!" I tell him grabbing my things and he just makes kissing noises, "come on let's go" I tell harry "oi sky?" Marcus says before I walk out the staff room, "use protection" he tells me "Marcus! Shut up" I laugh.

We walk out the salon and walk to harrys car to pick darcy up at day care, "you know we have still got to go on our date" he reminds me concentrating on the road "are you free this weekend?" he asks "I'm actually going to Paris this weekend" "oh are you now?" he smirks "yeah..." "and when do you come back?" "we leave Friday night and come back Wednesday early in the morning " I tell him "we will go on this date one day" he laughs as he pulls in at the school parking.

We walk through the nice decorated hallways seeing other parents picking their kids up, we stop outside Darcy's classroom seeing her play with other children on the matt building blocks "dadaa!" she says as soon as she sees harry and she runs straight in to he's arms "hey princess, did you have a good time?" he asks her and she nods "hi" the teacher comes up to us "how was she?" "she cried for the first hour but after that she was fine" poppy tells us, "thank you, see you tomorrow" he says.

Once we have lunch out he drives us back to his place, darcy fell asleep on the way so harry took her straight to bed and we decided to just chill on the sofa.

"so do you girls need a lift to the airport friday?" he asks me, my head on his lap, "my brother is taking us" I tell him and he soon looks down at me "what?" I ask confused "you have a brother?" "yeah don't look to scared" I laugh at him, "you never told me about him" "well you never asked,and what are you scared he will go all big brother mode" I laugh and he just nods in response, "tell me about your family" he says "you want to know about my family?" I ask kind of confused and he nods smiling down at me, my head still on his lap.

"well I don't know... I have a brother hes older than me 24, and he is a personal trainer, then my parents they own a restaurant, they live just outside town but they come often or I go there, I left home at 19 and moved here in London... And I don't know what else you want to know" I smile at him,and then there's a moment of silence "the little things" the little things? " hmm I don't know... I have a massive obsession with chocolate like I mean massive " I laugh and hes phone rings, he excuses himself and walks out the room.

20 minutes go by and I decide to get up and look for him I go up stairs and hes not there I go in the kitchen and he's not there either , I notice the back door slightly open and I peak through seeing harry against the wall smoking,puffing the smoke out of his plum lips, he looks upset,frustrated, me being the clumsy person I am accidentally knocks the door making it Creek, he sees me there so he quickly hides the cigarette "no need to hide it I already saw " I say walking towards him, he puts his head down in disappointment, " whats wrong Harry? you know you can tell me right?" I tell him "just everything It's really hard,everything" he says, a tear rolling down his cheek "I have to start filming and i leave tomorrow and I'm away for at least 2 weeks minimum, and I have no one to look after Darcy, it's a lot of work for my mum and Robin for that amount of time,Gemma has work and the boys are in America and my mates aren't capable of looking after a 2 year old" he says frustrated "look Harry don't stress ok? I can do it if you want, If you don't want me to or don't trust me I totally understand" I tell him, "what about your trip to France?" he asks looking at me "I think this is more important, I can go to France another time" I say, "I don't want to ruin your plans, and of course I trust you I know she will be safe" he says smiling at me.