Chapter 39

Skylars pov 

We have been in this waiting room for a good 2 hours now and we haven't heard a thing, Darcy is currently sleeping on Harry's  lap, Gemma went to get coffee and Anne is sitting across from us, "what was it you was going to tell me in the studio?" He suddenly asks looking towards me "Harry it's nothing trust me, let's just concentrate on Robin" I whisper and he nods putting his hand on my thigh "here I've got coffee " Gemma says as she hands us the coffee "thanks". 

"Robins family, correct?" The nurse says as she enters with her clipboard and we all suddenly stand up "I'm afraid  it isn't good news" she says and Harry immediately holds my hand in a tight grip "he is going down fast... you can go and see him,I'm sure he would be happy to see you all" she says and she walks back out, Anne and Gemma go and see Robin while Harry and I wait "I guess this is a goodbye " Harry says as his voice cracks holding back the tears.

Seeing him like this literally brakes my heart, I know how much he means to him and how much he looks up to Robin "come here" I say as I give him a hug careful not to wake Darcy up "he is so proud of you babe, just remember the good times and keep doing him proud" I tell him and he hugs me tighter  and we go into the room following Anne.

"I know being the centre of attention like this wouldn't be your idea of fun, but it must be nice to know that everyone is here  because of the huge love and admiration they feel for you" Harry says as he stands next to him holding his hand, and I can't help but let the tears roll down my cheeks "the love you have for everyone is heartwarming and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for Darcy and I you are the best Dad Gemma and I could ever ask for, the best granddad for Darcy , and the best husband my mum could ever have" he continues to say as he quickly wipes a tear away "you have been so supportive on all the choices I make, so honest and happy for me, you have taken this whole situation far better than I ever could and we all respect you for that" he says and we hear the heart monitor go off causing us all in the room to let out our tears "haz" I whisper going up to him holding him tight "he is in a better place now, just remember that" I tell him and he nods going up to Anne giving her a tight hug not letting go.

Harry and I arrive at his childhood home at 7 in the evening , Gemma and Anne are still out but will be home soon "coffee, " I ask him and he mumbles a faint no as he  sits down on the sofa cuddled up with Darcy and I grab her sippy cup giving her some juice, "babe" I say as I cuddle up next to him and he pulls me into his chest not saying a word "I love you" I whisper as I can hear him sniffling in my neck causing me to hold him tight. I hate seeing him like this, I feel useless I can't do anything to make his pain go away, I just want to help him. We stay like that cuddled up for a while, Harry laying on my chest while I play with his curls and Darcy laying on my other side "thank you" he whispers as he looks up at me "for everything"he continues saying  laying back down on my chest.