chapter 3

Skylar's pov

 we walk out the salon Darcy still in my arms playing with my hair and harry pushing the stroller.We walked to he's car and I put Darcy in her car seat while harry puts the stroller down. It's funny how I have only met him twice but feels like I have known him for ages.

" you hungry" he asks starting the engine "very" I laugh and he smiles over at me  "so you live here?" he asks me while concentrating on the road "yeah,not far from here actually " I tell him, I look behind and see a very tired Darcy fighting her sleep, "she looks knackered" I say turning back around "yeah she won't sleep just yet though"

We arrive at TGI Fridays, and harry gets Darcy out "hungy dada" she says hugging he's neck, we go inside and we sit down at our table Darcy sitting in a high chair, we order our dinner and Harry orders something from the kids menu something small and not fatty or greasy for Darcy.

"you look nice" harry says looking me up and down well the lower he can cause I'm sitting infront of him,"thanks,you don't look to bad" i smile at him "I want to get to know you,you know" he tells me looking at me,"you do?"I ask him a bit surprised," yeah definitely why do you sound so surprised? " he smiles "I don't know, no one has really said it like that I guess" I tell him honestly "what do you mean", "i don't know, no guy has ever said it in that way, they just.. I don't know... " I say hopping he got what I meant "you know I don't mean it in that way right I would never do that to you" he says with pure honestly in he's eyes,"yeah i know" I smile at him.

I look over to see Darcy and she is eating away with the cut up slices of chicken, she's so pretty she has the most beautiful hair and her eyes are gorgeous she looks so much like harry, "where's her mother" I say without thinking "oh no I didn't mean to ask-" well done skylar, "it's fine" he cuts me off "it's nothing private,everyone knows" he says faking a smile "harry really don't -", "i want to" he cuts me off again.

"Me and her mum Abby broke up, we dated for about 6 months, then not long after our break up she came to my door telling me she is pregnant and that she didn't want it she never liked kids and never wanted them, she turned really nasty and went in the wrong croud and i offered to help her but she never wanted my help, she said she just wanted the baby to be born and for the both of us to piss off, a week after Darcys birth I found out that she overdosed and killed herself,the only good thing she brought in my life is Darcy" he smiles at Darcy who is smiling at him.

"the hardest part about being a single dad is probably doing her hair because I suck at it she loves being girly and I'll do anything to make her happy" he smiles wider, " hey your a great dad I can just tell by the way she looks at you,you're taking two roles here that's amazing" I tell him smiling at him"thanks" he smiles up at me, and then finishing of he's dinner.

"so,tell me a bit about you" he tells me "well, I don't know my name is skylar Winters I'm 22 and I'm from here London,I own the salon with Stacey, i use to work part time in a preschool while I was getting my makeup degree and i don't know what else you want to know about me" I laugh, "now tell me about you" I say pushing my empty plate to one side, "ou" Darcy says lifting her arms up to me so I can get her out, I get her out and sit her on my lap and she lays her head on my chest,i look over at harry to tell him to carry on.

"well I'm harry styles 1/4 one direction I'm 23 and I'm from Cheshire but I live here in London with my beautiful daughter,one direction is currently on break so that gives me time to spend with my family " he smiles down at Darcy, "you know she isn't usually like this with other girls,only with my sister and mum, usually when Gemmas friends are round she would cling on to me like a monkey,but it's nice to see that she is that comfortable with you" he smiles wider, "Gemma is my sister by the way" he says probably seeing my confused face at the mention of her name I look down and Darcy is asleep with her thump in her mouth, "ready to go?" he asks me and I nod standing up being careful of Darcy, i pull out some money out of my bag and put it on the table "No I'm paying" harry says walking of to pay, cheeky. I grab my handbag and by the time I get there he has already paid.We walk out to the car I strap Darcy in the car which was a struggle because she had her hands round my neck and wouldn't let go.

" So where do you live so I can drop you off?" he asks me as I get in, "oh no don't take me all the way home,just drop me off at the salon I have my car there" I tell him "are you sure", "yeah positive."

By the time we get to my car outside the salon it's 22:24 pm, "thanks for today I had fun" i smile at him as I open the car door, "no problem it was great, we should do it again sometime " he says, "and don't I get a hug?" he pouts, i smile at him and walk over to he's side as he gets out, he engulfs me in a hug and pulls me into he's chest, "text me when you get home" he tells me before pulling away and giving me a kiss on the cheek, "i will do, see you later" I tell him and walk to my car.

When I get home I see Charlotte's car outside, she must be at mine she has a key I gave her when I first moved in and I have one to hers, "omg sky where the hell have you been" she asks me as soon as I walk in,"I was out calm your tits jezz" I tell her while taking my shoes off and putting my keys on the table "with who" she smiles "with Harry" I say laying down on the sofa and turning the TV on "oh so you just say it so casually 'with Harry' as if everyone gets to hang out with the one and only Harry Styles" she moks me, "will you calm down" i laugh "he is just a normal guy" I smile "well I wish every normal guy is like him" she huffs laying on the other end of the sofa,"so when can I meet him" she smirks "Charlotte will you seriously calm down" i roll my eyes at her, I then remember Harry told me to text him once I get home, I lean over and grab my phone and start texting Harry.

To Harry: hey Harry just got home, thanks again for a great night X

I press send and go in to the kitchen to get myself a drink and I walk back in to the living room "I'm going now talk to you later" she tells me giving me a hug,"yeah se ya,love you"i shout before she leaves, "love you more" she says as she closes the door.

I sit back down on the sofa and my phone goes of,

From Harry: no problem, thanks for a great company xx -H

From Harry: are you free tomorrow? -H

To Harry: yes.x

From Harry: well your not now ;) how about you come round mine?x

To Harry: sure, what time? X

From harry: the earlier the better x

To Harry: haha ok, around eleven?

From Harry:perfect, I'll send you my address now x

To be honest I seriously can't wait for tomorrow, he is a really nice guy and I love he's company, after he sends the address I sort Bailey out and I go up stairs to get my pyjamas on.

From Harry: night,see you tomorrow. H