Chapter 45

Harrys pov

I wake up to darcy sleeping on top of me and skylar by my side, I just love waking up like this. Last night when she told me she was pregnant I can't describe how happy I was!, the fact that I'm going to be a dad to another precious baby and to top that having it with the woman I am madly in love with is just the best thing ever! I love her so much.

I move Darcy carefully of my chest and I get up to wash my face and get ready for the day, it's only half eight and I don't want to wake Skylar up just yet, I walk out of the bathroom and go back in to the bedroom to get dressed "dada" darcy says as she sits up on the bed "ssh go back to bed baby" I whisper and she just sits there holding her stuffed giraffe "mama up" she says as she taps Skylar "merry Christmas baby" I say as I hover over her giving her a kiss "merry Christmas " she smiles as she stretches, our first Christmas how crazy is that! 10 months ago we didn't even know each other and now here we are going to have a baby in 9 months time.

"Babe,when are we going to tell our parents ?" I ask her meaning the pregnancy "well I was thinking today because they might get suspicious because I won't be drinking but if you don't want to tell them we can wait" she says as she sits up from the bed picking darcy up "no, as if I can keep this a secret" I smile at her "today it is then"

Skylars pov

Today I woke up feeling like shit I just want to stay in bed all morning, but it's Christmas and that makes me really exited! I'm like a little kid when it comes to Christmas I love it I mean who doesn't "morning" Anne smiles at us as we walk in the kitchen "oh my god! It smells delicious Anne " I tell her, pancakes just what I fancy! "Made pancakes for you all, merry Christmas " she smiles handing us our plates "merry Christmas mum" harry says giving her a kiss on the cheek, "your mum phoned saying they are on their way" Anne says "yayy" I say exitedly Darcy on my lap eating her pancake.

Once we finish our breakfast I go upstairs to get ready into my outfit of the day, I put on my jeans along with my burgundy colour jumper "sexyy" Harry whistles as he enters the room with darcy "well thank you " I joke as I straighten my hair. Shall we go downstairs? He asks and I nod "mum" I say as I see her in the kitchen "hello baby, merry Christmas " she smiles as I give her a hug "dad" I say as I give him a hug.

We all go into the living room and sit down "let's open our presents shall we" Gemma says exitedly "look how many presents santa has brought Darcy" Harry says as he bounces her on his lap and she gets exited "this is for you darcy and all these, this one is for you skylar, Harry these two are yours,mum these are yours, oh there's another one here of yours skylar" gemma says as she hands out the presents, I open one of mine from Harry and it's a Pandora charm "oh my god Harry I love it" I smile at him and he gives me a quick kiss we watch darcy open her presents and she was really happy with all her toys, I open another one of mine also from Harry and it's the iPhone xs max "you are kidding me! Harry! How did you know?" I ask him gobsmacked "I love it wow" I say as I put it to one side ready to set it up later, I open my other presents from my parents and Anne and also Gemma and from my parents I got these lovely ankle boots with a wedge that I love along with a lovely leather jacket, Anne got me really nice watch and makeup and Gemma got me a really nice jumper that I will be wearing tomorrow and a pair of her sunglasses "thank you guys so much" I say and they all smile at me "thanks babe I love it all" Harry whispers to me, I got Harry a apple smart watch that I knew he wanted for a while now and some really nice jumpers.

"I'm just going to take all my things upstairs " I tell them looking over at Harry for him to follow me, "when shall we tell them" he whispers once we get inside "oh my god I'm so nervous " I say and he smiles at me "the longer we leave it the more nervous we will get" he says "I'm just so happy " I say as tears roll down my cheek, oh god why I'm I getting all emotional "me too" he says as he comes up to me pulling me into his chest "you write in the card your mum and gemma will have to scratch and I will put this little baby onesie in this box for my parents to open" I tell him exitedly, the onesie says 'you are going to be grandparents' and I'm just so exited it's the first grandchild for my parents well they do class Darcy as their grandchild.

"Lets go downstairs " I smile and we head downstairs "guys" harry says as we enter the living room "we have something to give you guys" he says as he hands the envelope to Anne and I give the box to my dad, we sit down on the other sofa and they open it at the same time Anne scratching it "oh my god" they all say at the same time "I'm going to be an aunt again " gemma shouts exitedly "come here" my dad says as he pulls me into a hug "you two deserve all the happiness "my dad says wiping his eyes and I can see Anne hugging Harry getting all emotional "I'm so happy for you" Ryan says as he gives me a hug and goes over to Harry "darling, I'm so so so happy, you are wonderful and you two deserve this you really do, I can't thank you enough for everything " she says giving me a hug, this is the best moment ever!