Chapter 59

Skylar's pov
We have been in our own little bubble these past few days, with Darcy not being well and me being by myself and busy in the salon I forgot to get Harry a birthday present.
"We are here" Harry says as we pull into the parking area for the park, this park is great it has all different climbing frames for different ages, a picnic area and also lots of grass where you can just sit down and enjoy the February sun.
We get the picnic blanket out and we sit on the grass "do you want some water Darc?" I ask her as I show her her bottle and she nods.

"How about Levy?" He asks me "huh?" I asked confused "for the baby, Levy, what about Levy?" He asks me "Levy is cute" Levy Levy Levy I say over and over in my head "it's just so hard! There are so many names" I say and he laughs "who chose the name Darcy?" I ask him before thinking,shit, he was a bit surprised about my question I guess he wasn't expecting it "eh- well I have always love the name Darcy and in the early days of our relationship we had that conversation I guess she remembered and she named her Darcy" he explains and I nod "it's a cute name" I smile "was you there during the pregnancy? I mean did you go to any appointments?" I ask him out of curiosity "no, no I didn't. We weren't together during the pregnancy she was going to have an abortion but she knew how much I wanted the baby" he tells me as he looks over at Darcy who is now playing with a ball running around "she has changed my life for the better" he says meaning Darcy and I smile over at him "so this time round is all new to me as it is for you" he tells me "we are in it together" I promise him and he smiles at me leaning over and giving me a kiss.

"Gemma has messaged me asking if we can pop over" I tell him as I try and lie "yeah let's go" he says as we start to pack everything away "Darcy let's go darling" I tell her and she comes running over.

We get to Gemmas house and I get Darcy out of the car. Harry opens the front door "SURPRISE!" Everyone shouts as we step in causing me to smile looking over at Harry and he is lost for words causing me to laugh. Everyone is here for dinner all his family including family he hasn't seen in a while "what's all this about?" He laughs as he goes and says hello to everyone "we are he to celebrate you you idiot" Gemma says "happy birthday deer" Harry's Nan says as she gives him a hug "do you knew about this for you?" He turns around and asks me knowing the answer "maybe" I laugh as I put Darcy down and she runs of to play with lux and silver.
"Well let's celebrate then" Harry's cousin says as he pops the champagne bottle open making a loud 'Pop' sound and pointing everyone a glass out except myself, he gives Harry a glass and Harry takes it looking at me leaving me slightly confused, I then notice him put it on the table as nobody is looking "do most of his family not know then about his past with alcohol?" I whisper over at Gemma and she shakes her head.

The evening consisted of lots of laughs and family games that just made us bursting into laughter even more, it has been a nice day with his family and Darcy has had the time of her life with the older children and also with one of Harry's old friends that has a baby son who Darcy has been around most of the afternoon saying that she is practicing for when baby girl comes which just made us laugh.