chapter 2

Skylar's pov

Monday is probably the worst day of the week, there should be a day between Sunday and Monday seriously... And especially when you wake up with the worst stomach pains in history!

Since harry followed me on Twitter a few weeks ago I've been getting follows from he's fans, and tweets from them saying that he has followed me let's just say that I've gone from 40k followers to 900k real quick,also because he's been seen with me so apparently we are dating...yeah,didn't even know that myself until I woke up this morning, they have also found my YouTube channel, yeah I do YouTube, makeup blogs, I've also done a dare video with Charlotte and lets just say it was a nightmare I've got loads of videos on there I started YouTube about 2 years ago.

Once I'm ready for work and leave the house, i quickly drive to costa, because you can't start your day without a coffee.

"well hi there,mind if we join" a deep husky voice says from behind me as I'm finished paying, i turn around and see harry smiling with a happy Darcy on he's hip, "oh hi,how you doing?" I ask him ,"I'm good, just going to take this little one to the park want to come along?" he asks me,as we walk to a table to sit"I would love to join you two but I start work in 30 minutes, maybe this afternoon if you're still up to it?" I ask hopping he is fine with it, "yeah sounds great, doesn't it Darcy?" he looks down to a smiling Darcy on he's lap, "How old is she" I ask him,"she will be 2 soon" he smiles, "wow really she looks younger,she is so tiny and cute" I chuckle, "dadadaddy " she rambles on banging the table in excitement, "she is so cute,i want to take her home" I tell him,"you would bring her straight back when you realise how hyper she is at night" he laughs, showing he's dimples, "i would love to stay but I need to go to work," i tell him as he pouts jokingly, "I'll still see you later right", "yeah definitely" I smile as I stand up, with a pain going threw my stomach, i really do hate this time of the month, "I'll see you later" I say grabbing my hand bag, "wait, here, pass me you're phone" I give him my phone and he starts doing something, once he is done he hands it back to me,he put he's number in and texted himself so he has my number "cheeky" I smile at him, "I'll see you later" I tell him giving him a quick hug with Darcy on his hip"say bye bye" harry tells Darcy waving her little hand "ba ba" she says in the most adorable way.

I walk back to the car with the killing feeling in my stomach, and i drive to my work, i work in a salon, well I own a salon with a good friend of mine Stacey, we studied hair and beauty together, and then we decided to open our own salon.

I walk in the salon and in to the backroom, "hey sky, it's going to be pretty busy today, would you mind working over time, please? We are short on staff Sophie has called in sick and Marcus had to go Manchester and it's just you,me and chloe" Stacey asks me, "so what time would I be finishing then" I ask a bit pissed of,seeing has I've made plans " i don't know the last appointment is at 8 but you don't have to stay till that time" she says a bit stressed,as we are short on staff,"it's fine I will stay till 8 and help you close up, but just tell me in advance next time we are short on staff" I tell her not in the mood to argue.

By 12:30 I've already done 5 appointments, this old lady's nails, she was a sweet lady telling me about her life and that she still feels like she is 20, then this little girl came with her mum i done a braid for a birthday party she was going to, and the others were just regular customers.

"Stace,chlo I'm going to get lunch want anything" I ask them as I go and grab my stuff, "yeah just the usual and a coffee" they tell me.

I walk out the salon and walk to the corner shop down the street,As I walk down the street I get my phone out and call harry, i feel bad letting him down as I did say that I would definitely be there and Darcy seemed pretty excited, but my usual time table is 9-13:30 and full days wendnesday and weekends off.

"hello?" he answers, sounding out of breath and i hear giggling and screaming of excitement in the background yeah that's little Darcy,them two are sure having fun "hey its sky" i tell him " I won't be able to go this afternoon like we planed,i didn't realise the salon would be this over booked and we are short on staff,I'm sorry" I say hopping he would be ok with it, " No worries,what time do you finish?" he asks as i walk in the corner shop "well usually at half one but today around eight" I tell him "How about you send me your address to the salon and i can meet you there and we can go out for dinner or something" he says, "yeah sure sounds great, I'll send you the address now" I tell him, as soon as we say our goodbyes I quickly send him the address to the salon.

I go and grab a pot of salad for myself not really hungry because of the pain in my stomach, i pay for it, and i go nextdoor to the bakery and pay for two sandwiches for Stacey and chloe I walk back to the salon stopping again to grab their coffee.

Once I get back to the salon with my hands full I go to the backroom and eat my salad quickly and then go back out so they can have their lunch, we have never been this short on staff before and its a nightmare.

It's six oclock and i am shatterd, a finish this ladies makeup and lets just say she loves it and she said she is going to come here more often seeing as they done it rubbish where she went last time, her words not mine.

"hi, i have an appointment but I might be a little early" a lady with black hair says, "hi it's ok, what's your name" I ask politely, "Anne twist" she says as I look for her name on the appointment book, "hair and French manicure right" I ask her as we walk to the chair "yes, " she smiles politely, she sits down and I get everything ready, I start curling her hair and having a conversation at the same time, "it's lovely thankyou" she's says as she looks at her hair, we walk to the manicure area and she sits down infront of me "so any boys in your life?" she asks me, "nah" i smile at her, "How old are you then if you don't mind me asking" "I'm twenty two," i tell her as I file her nails " ooh same as my son then" she smiles.

"sky, there is a guy asking for you" Stacey comes up to me and tells me,as I finish Anne's right hand, it must be Harry, "could you tell him I will be there in a minute" I tell her and she walks of and I see her talking to harry and he walks over holding Darcys hand, i carry on doing her nails not a lot left "harry!" she says and stands up to give him a hug being careful of her nails "hi mum,well don't you look lovely" he smiles,wait mum? She's he's mum"yes this lovely young lady done my hair and now she was just doing my nails" she smiles, he looks at me and smiles giving me a hug "hey sky", "hi, i won't be long now" I tell him as someone pulls my leg, i look down and see Darcy "hey darc" i smile "tai" she grins,i guess she's saying hi she's so cute, i pick her up and she starts playing with my hair, she really does look like harry, the dimples, the eyes, and her little curls. She starts babbling on to herself about I don't know what, i pass her over to harry so I can finish Anne's nails.

Once I finish Anne's nails It's 19:43 "hey sky you can leave now if you want I don't mind, and I will cover your shift tomorrow" she tells me "ok but are you sure you will be ok locking up on your own?" I ask "yeah chloe is still here" she says as she is putting everything away, "no,no Darcy don't touch that" harry says as Darcy starts opening draws and gets all the hair brushes out "No" she says and carries on "you've got a fisty one there" I laugh "tell me about it" he smiles showing he's dimples, he walks over to her and pics her up and puts everything away,she starts crying and wiggling around in harrys grip, i walk to the backroom and get my stuff and redo my makeup quickly.

I walk back out and Darcy is still crying not wanting to get in her stroller, he puts her on the floor so she can stop crying and she runs over to me and hugs my legs trying to climb up but she carries on crying because she can't get up, "huggles" she says lifting her arms up to me I pick her up and she nuzzles her face in my neck I look over at harry and he is smiling at us.