Chapter 18

Skylars pov

After dropping Harry and Darcy of i go back to mine, I quickly go upstairs and have a shower. Once I'm done i dry my hair and straigten it, I hardly ever straighten my hair i usually leave it with my natural waves, after doing my hair i put on a pair of black jeans, a white jumper and my heels, for it to be July it's pretty shit weather, but that's London for you. I check the time and it's eight o'clock Harry will be here in 30 minutes, I get my phone out and face time Charlotte while I do my makeup.

"Hey girl" she says as soon as she answers "woah you look hot where are you of to?" She says god smacked making me giggle "I'm going on a date" I smile putting my foundation on, "aww that's so cute, who will be looking after Darcy" she asks " Harry is dropping her of and Gemmas " I tell her "have you spoken of Ryan? " I ask her hoping she would tell me something, she is quite sensitive when it comes to this subject " I have to go Charlie has just done a shit on the floor,Charlie charlie bad boy" she says obviously lying about her dog. I do my last bit of my makeup and finally take one last look in the mirror obviously not forgetting to take the casual mirror pic for instagram stories of course. The doorbell rings and I see a very handsome Harry standing there in black skinny jeans and a black and white patterned shirt.

"Well hello hottie" I say as I open the door "hello" he says leaning down to give me a kiss "you look hella hot" he whispers in my ear causing me to push him away lightly laughing, "shall we go?" He asks after I gather all my things "yeap, just need to lock up" I tell him, once I lock up we walk to his car him opening the door for me " chivalry is not dead" he jokes causing me to laugh once again "dork" I tell him "just remember what you said there" he says as he gets in the car causing me to smile.

"So where are we of to?" I ask hoping he would tell me "not telling you" he smirks "that's so unfair " I huff joking "that's what you get for calling me a dork" he smiles "liar" I say giving him the death stare. He finally pulls in to the parking lot to a big posh restaurant, leaving me god smaked. We get out and he comes and holds my hand "Harry this place looks...wow" I say and he just smiles "the best for the best" he winks, we go inside and they guide us to our table that Harry booked, "all jokes aside, you look stunning" he says once we sit down "thank you "I blush causing him to laugh. "So where is Darcy?" I ask as I take a sip of my wine "she's with Gemma, I dropped her of before meeting you" he smiles, his dimples will be the death of me seriously! "You know you don't look to bad yourself tonight " I smirk at him "not too bad? Is that all" he jokes "you look hot, is that better " I grin. We eat our dinner and I ordered this prawn pasta which was to die for! " oh my good Harry this is delicious!" I tell him and he just chuckles at me.

"Come on let's get out of here" he whispers once we finish our dinner and paying leaving a tip, he grabs my hand guiding me to the car, opening the door for me what a gentleman "can you remind me how I got so lucky" I tell him as he gets in the car and he smiles at me showing his dimples once again,and he leans in pressing his lips against mine his tongue sliding across my lip, and his hand on my cheeck, "I love you" he says pulling away his hand on my cheek "I love you too"

I unlock the door and Harry soon pushes me against the wall slamming the door behind him, he kisses me deeply and I soon kiss back, he picks me up and I rap my legs round his torso pulling his shirt of at the same time, I start to kiss his neck knowing that was his spot I leave a couple of raw love bites and I could hear him groaning, he takes me up stairs laying me on my bed, without another thought I pull him on top of me not giving him a chance and I wrap my legs round his waist. I could feel his fingers grab the hem of my jumper and he pulls it over my head throwing it across the room doing the same with our jeans. He crashes his lips against mine again while he teases me by grinding his hips against mine causing me to moan so he did it again smirking in the kiss, our lips broke as he worked to unclasp my bra staring at me as he does and I let him. Our lips locked again deeper this time as warm fingers slipped of my underwear as I worked to pull off his boxers.

I let out a moan as his hot breath travels down my breasts leaving wet kisses and love bites, my hands travelled to his hair tugging it lightly trying to keep myself under control. He carries on teasing me by kissing my neck, all of a sudden Harry thrusts his body against mine causing me to moan loudly him doing the same, I felt pain as he moved in and out of me fast but that pain soon went away, he pulls out, soon thrusting in to me again but harder causing me to moan and he does it again smirking at me, and he repeats his actions over and over each time thrusting harder. After one final groan the moment was over and harry collaps next to me both our sweaty bodies laying there breathing heavily. I grab the sheet covering myself as Harry pulls me in to him spooning me his arms wrapping around me. "Sky?" He whispers "hmm?" I mumble turning around so I'm facing him, his arms still around me "I love you so much seriously skylar" he says as he moves the hair out of my face "I love you too harry" I say and it's true, I really do love this boy "I don't want you to ever leave my side" he says holding me tighter "never in a million years"