Chapter 24

Skylars pov

Harry picked me up earlier and since then we have just cuddled up on the sofa with Darcy like planed, the girls have text me asking if i have told him yet and no I haven't and I'm just to nervous to, what if he freaks out or he doesn't want another child, I just scare myself even more thinking of that stuff, the earlier I tell him the better, I look over at the clock and it's half past six, "Harry? " I say as he still cuddles me "yes? " he asks looking down at me " I-I need to talk to you " I stutter and he looks at me concerned "what is it?" He asks "i-I, you know- it's-" I stutter "babe tell me you are scaring me now" he says "I'm pregnant " I tell him and you could tell he wasn't expecting that, I sit up criss crossed on the sofa and look at Harry who just has a blank expresion on his face, and before I know it I'm running to the bathroom to throw up, "it's ok" I hear Harry say as he holds my hair back "come here" he says pulling me into a tight hug "I love you ok? I'm going to be here every step of the way, Darcy, you, me and this little baby on the way, just us 4 " he says as he pulls out the hug looking at me in the eyes and I could see a tear running down his cheek "are you crying?" I smile at him and he quickly wipes it away "in a cool way" he laughs.

I clean myself up and go back to the living room where Darcy and Harry are, "Darcy baby can I have a cuddle?" I ask her and she comes running up to me jumping on my lap, and I tickle her making her laugh, I look over at Harry and he is smiling at us, "it's crazy how in nine months there is going to be another little girl" he says amazed "hold up, a girl?" I smile at him "yes it's definitely going to be a girl, I'm always right" he laughs "if you say so" I tell him "why did you react the way you did when I told you? You was blank and it made me think you aren't as exited like I am" I tell him being honest "no no babe don't think like that, this baby is going to be the best thing that is ever going to happen to us, I was scared for a minute I was thinking back on my past and it really scared me" he says "I'm not like that" I asure him "I know, and I don't want you to think that I don't want this baby, because I definitely do" he tells me leaning down and giving me a kiss.

We cuddle up on the sofa me laying on his chest as sleeping Darcy is doing the same "so when should we tell everyone" he asks "not just yet just the boys and our parents" I tell him and he nods understanding " I phoned the GP and she has made an appointment to see a midwife tomorrow anduring for a blood test " he says giving me an exited smile, "thankyou" I smile at him.

I wake up to Harry snuggled up to me with his head laying on my chest, I look over to the clock and its eight, I don't even remember sleeping! "Babe wake up " I whisper nudging him and he moans like a baby "what time is the appointment" I ask him and he soon sits up making me smile seeing him so exited " at half nine" he says leaning over giving me a kiss "I will phone my brother to remind him about dropping Darcy over" I tell him as I grab my phone.

Harrys pov

Today we are going to see a midwife to talk to her and she will talk us through it , and I am so exited I didn't experience this whith Darcy but I will with this little one.

I get Darcy dressed while skylar gets ready "you look beautiful " I tell tell Darcy once I finished her hair and she smiles "who are you going to see now?" I ask her and she bounces in my arms "nayan nayan nayan"she says all exited, she adores Ryan when I was working Darcy spent a lot of time with Skylars family and it melts my heart seeing Darcy so happy round them all.

We leave the house at nine and drop Darcy of at ryans apartment not telling him where we are going just said we will be back soon, we get to the hospital around 9:20 and we sit in the waiting area. "How are you feeling?" I ask her "nervous" she says as she taps her foot on the ground something she does when she is nervous "it's all going to be fine" I tell her "skylar winters?" A lady asks and we sit up, "hi I'm Mrs Lee" she says as we walk in the room sitting down "you must be Skylar" she says and she nods "well it's nice to meet you both, so tell me a bit about it all" she says "well I was on the pill but I didn't take them for at least a week because I had so much on my mind and I forgot and I started getting signs of pregnancy so I took two pregnancy and they were both positive" skylar tells her "ok well I'm going to take your urine sample to be 100% and i will also do a blood test then we will talk further into it" she says.

Not long after waiting skylar comes out of the room and sits back down next to me while the the midwife checks the samples, and not long after she comes and sits behind her desk "right so, I have checked the sample and it's come out negative " she says and I look over at sky "no, it can't be" she says "I'm sorry", and right there and then my heart sank.

Skylars pov

We walk out of the buidling and head towards the car, and Harry holds my hand "look at me" he says as I'm looking down at the floor "it doesn't matter ok, maybe it wasn't the right time" he says as he wipes a tear of my cheek "I know I was just so looking forward to the idea of us having a baby and being a family" I tell him "me too" he says as he pulls me in a tight hug "I love you so much" he says giving me a kiss "Iove you too".