Chapter 40

Skylars pov

"I really have no idea what to get Ryan for Christmas, like its already the first week of December and I have no presents at all!" Charlotte says as we enter Starbucks, causing me to laugh at her moaning.

It is already the first week of December,Robins funeral was over 3 weeks ago and i must say it was one of the saddest days ever, having to say goodbye to one of the most amazing people on this planet was hard it just went down hill so fast no one was ready for the day but Harry knows he is up there looking down on him and his family and that he is no longer in any pain. Harry and I started looking at houses again last week and we really love this place not too far from us, it is a 5 bedroom house, 3 bathrooms, an open kitchen and a garden with a swimming pool, as soon as we walked in to that house it felt like home we love it, it is a  nice location and near to the salon.

"I don't know, he is your boyfriend" I tell her answering her question " yeah and he is your brother!" she moans "just get him clothes he will appreciate that" I tell her and she just shrugs at me "what are you going to get Harry? " she asks me " I know what he is getting you and you are going to love it!" She smiles at me "what is it?" I ask her " I'm not telling you, obviously!" "Well why say that then you idiot!" I moan at her as I nudge her shoulder lightly "oh look talking of the devil" she says as she points towards the door and I see Harry and Darcy walking in coming towards us "she is just so cute" Charlotte says as she goes towards her to pick her up but Darcy runs over to me laughing knowing she is being a monkey "wow I just got rejected by a 2 year old" Charlotte says making me laugh "hey babe" he says as he leans down to give me a kiss "what are you doing here, this is a girls day out" Charlotte jokes " we were just passing by so I thought I would come and say hi, calm down" he jokes "we just done  some grocery shopping and now we are off home, Ryan phoned he is waiting outside our place I couldn't really hear him properly so I better go, I will see you later" he says  "I love you" he says as he gives me a quick kiss and leaves Starbucks. I look over at Charlotte who has a blank expression on her face "what is that about? " I ask her "I-I don't know, eh- boy stuff maybe" she stutters acting weird, OK...

"so what are you doing on Christmas?" Charlotte asks me as we walk around the shops " I literally have no idea, I mean I am definitely going to be with my family but I also want to be with Harry so maybe I will see him in the evening I don't know" I tell her and she nods "oh my god look at this dress for Darcy" I say in awe as I pick up the dress and show her, "that is cute" she smiles, I buy the red, white and blue cute dress and walk out the store, "I think we are shopped out" I laugh as we walk to my car our hands full of bags "definitely" she smiles, I drive over to Charlottes place and park outside "see you later" I tell her as she takes her seatbelt off "yeah, thanks" she says as she opens the door grabbing her things "you know I mean it, thank you for everything" she says as she he closes the door,she is acting so weird today...

"I'm home!" i shout as I put all the bags on the floor after dropping Charlotte of at hers, "mamaaa" Darcy squeals as she runs towards me exited and I pick her up "nyan" she says as she points towards the kitchen, "Ryan?" I ask her and she nods, "Ryan what are you still-" I say cutting myself off seeing the tears rolling down his face and Harry sitting next to him on the kitchen stool "whats wrong ?" I ask him, never have I ever seen him cry like this, "Charlotte  he managed to say, "what? I was just with her, whats happened" I ask "she fucking cheated on me " he says angrily storming out of the kitchen and going into the back garden leaving Harry and I confused, what the hell! seriously? "Im going to talk to that B-" I stop myself remembering Darcy is still in the room, "I wont be long" I tell him as I grab my car keys. 

About 15 minutes later I am at Charlotte's door step banging on her door, "I'm coming i'm coming" she shouts, "what did you do!" I shout at her once she opens the door and I barge into the living room, "After all the chances he has given you this is how you pay him back!" I shout at her "I know I shouldn't of cheated on him I know that Sky I really do and i don't know what I can do for him to forgive me!" she shouts back "forgive you! do you really think he is going to forgive you! this was a choice you made Charlotte! you chose to cheat on him and hurt him!" I yell and I can see the tears in her eyes, "well come on who is he?" I ask her as I sit down "do I know him?" I carry on asking her angrily, " I don't know" she says "oh come on Charlotte" i say "Niall" she says "I cheated on him with Niall, I'm sorry ok I really am"

A/N

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE, I HAVE JUST FINISHED EDITING THE OTHER CHAPTERS BUT FROM NOW ON I'M GOING TO BE MORE ACTIVE, ALSO MY PHONE IS SHIT AND MY TABLET IS BROKEN SO BEAR WITH ME GUYS!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!