Chapter 61

Skylars pov
We leave the hospital and we go and grab a coffee before meeting Darcy "it's crazy to think that a year ago we were here and we met each other" I tell him and he smiles at the memory "and here we are a year later with a little baby on the way" he smiles "people would say we are crazy" I tell him "fuck what people think, this is our life our journey" he says as he hold my hand as we walk into the cafe.

It's almost half one by the time we get back to the car "shall we meet Darcy?" I ask Harry as we get in the car "yeah let's go, have you been worried about her?" He asks me "a little bit, I mean just leaving her like that broke my heart and I know she will be fine once we leave because I remember from when I used to work with little ones, they would cry when their parents were there but once they would leave they were happy" I tell him remembering the days when I used to work at a nursery "let's go and meet her shall we?" He smiles

We arrive at the school seeing a few parents meeting their children early like us. We walk through the gates and enter the building going to the front desk "hi we are here to meet Darcy styles" Harry says to the lady "and you are...?" She asks "I'm her father" Harry tells her and she nods as she looks on her screen "could I see your identification sir?" The lady asks leaving Harry confused "I have Darcy on the list as 'protective child' meaning that she is a child from a well known family so whoever meets her has to show their identification to make sure they are registered to meet her" the lady explains "ok... but I'm her father" Harry says getting a bit annoyed "I'm sure you are but we just have to be protective about these things" she tells us "yeah I understand,sorry" Harry says and he quickly runs out to the car to grab his identification "may I ask who he is?" She asks "Harry styles, he is from a well known band called one direction" I tell her, she must be in her 60s so she probably doesn't know them "oh yeah I have heard of that band my granddaughter loves them" she tells me causing me to smile "here" Harry says as he shows her "thank you dear and I'm very sorry for the hassle"she apologies "don't be I appreciate the security my daughter has here thank you" Harry tells her.

We walk down the corridor towards Darcys class,before we even get to her class we could hear her crying "my momma" we hear her cry and I look over at Harry with a pout and he huffs.
We walk over to her class and she is sitting on poppy's lab "hi" Harry smiles and Darcy soon turns round hearing her daddy's voice "how has she been?" I ask as Darcy runs straight to Harry crying "she has been great, when you left she was very upset but she calmed herself down and decided she wanted to play with the dressing up box, it wasn't until a few minutes ago she started crying because she tripped over a toy that was on the floor" she explains "she has a little bump here" poppy tells us as she shows us a little red mark on her face "thank you so much" Harry tells her "can you say bye baby?" Harry asks as Darcy hides her face in Harry's neck giving a little wave "momma" Darcy says putting her hands out to come to me "how is my princess?" I ask her "see you tomorrow" we say and we head back to the car.

We pop into the shops and Darcy runs straight to the kids trolley, she loves coming shopping and putting her things in her trolley she also loves making it into a little game wanting me to say something and she goes and hunts for it.

"Babe I'm going to go to the salon quickly" I tell Harry once we put all the shopping away "ok take it easy" he tells me as he walks over and places a kiss on my head "will do" I say as I grab my car keys and drive to the salon.

"Hi guys" I say as I enter the salon "hello stranger" Marcus smiles as he walks over to give me a hug "how are you?" He asks me as we walk into the back room "really good actually, growing a bump" I smile "well look who it is" Chloe says  walking  in the room "and look at this bump" she smiles "I've missed you guys so much" I tell them "I was wondering if you guys wanted to have lunch sometime next week?" I ask them seeing as I haven't seen them in a while. With all the hospital appointments and everything my midwife told me to take it easy and of course Harry takes her word for it and won't let me do anything to do with stress "of course that sounds like a plan" Stacey says as she enters the room "hi babes" I smile as I give her a big hug "we have missed you round here so much" she tells me "well next week lunch don't make plans" I tell them giving them the evil eyes making them laugh.
I walk out the salon and quickly pop into the corner shop next door to grab a cold drink "Skylar?" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me, I turn around and see Charlotte "Charlotte?" I say in shock, the last time I saw her was a few months back when she came to my house and since then I haven't heard from her. Seeing her standing in front of me makes me want to hate her I feel like I should feel that way towards her but I don't I don't feel that way I don't hate her, I hate the choice she made those months back but I don't hate her, hate is a very strong word.