Chapter 52

Skylar's POV

It's already Saturday and Blake will be here soon. About Harry well he is still pissed off about Blake going but I can't do anything about it I can't just tell him to not come when I told him yes from the beginning... And I much prefer him tagging along than going by myself, and I don't really care if Harry is pissed of about it to be honest.

I finish doing my hair and I quickly text Harry good morning and tell him I'm getting ready for my appointment. I head downstairs and grab my paperwork for the appointment and grab my keys, I look out the window and I see Blakes car in the drive.
"hey" I smile at him as I get in the car "morning, how are you feeling?" he asks as he pulls out of the driveway "nervous, I dunno I'm just petrified about receiving any bad news " I tell him
"It's all going to be ok you will see" he smiles as we head of to the hospital.

"Well good morning Miss winters how has everything been? It's nice to see you again" my midwife says as we enter her office "really good actually, a few ups and downs but surprisingly good" I smile as She guides me to the bed and I pull my T-shirt up so she can start with the scan "well I'm glad to hear that, I'm just going to put this on your belly and as you know it's quite cold" she reminds me.

"Well it looks like he or she is doing really well" she smiles as she looks at the screen "look this is it's little head here and we can also see it's little arms " she says as she points to the screen and all I can do is smile "it has a strong heart beat that's for sure so that is great" she smiles "and if you want we can find out the sex right now" she tells us. I would love to find out the sex but I don't think it will be fair seeing as Harry isn't here with me and I'm sure he won't be happy if I found out without him and having Blake here I think to myself " I would love to but I will wait for Harry to be here with me" I tell her making a sensible decision "perfect she says" as she cleans the gel of my belly so I can put my T-shirt back down " ok so I'm just going to print these scans of so you have a few copies of it,I won't be long" she tells me as she leaves the room "it's crazy how fast this baby is growing" Blake says fascinated about the scan and I smile at him.
As soon as the midwife hands me the envelope of the scan I quickly take a photo of it and send it to Harry
To Harry: look baby! Midwife said everything was all good and it has a very strong heartbeat.
She also said that she can tell us the sex  but I wanted to wait for you so we can find out together, I miss you!

I quickly send him that quick text along with the photo. I really hope the rest of the weeks without him go by fast because I just want to be with him so bad!

"Thanks for coming with me" I tell Blake as he pulls up at my house "ooh it's my pleasure" I says. Once I get in I make an a avocado bagel with a fried egg something that I have been craving like crazy for the past 2 weeks. "Hi baby" I say as I answer a FaceTime call from Harry "hi love, I saw your message and I'm so happy it was all good news, I saw the photo of the scan but I can't really make out where the head is" he tells me and I laugh at his comment, I can just picture him staring at his phone with a confused look when he received my message trying to figure out where the head is "your such a dork" I laugh at him "how is Darcy? I miss you all like crazy ,it is so boring and quiet here without you both" I pout
"We miss you too, Darcy is doing really well" he tells me "I have some bad news" he huffs and I pout "what is it?" "Bosses have told me that most probably I won't be back till mid march" he pouts. It is now end of January and he was meant to be back in February and I was hoping to see him for his birthday.