Chapter 42

Skylars pov

"That's terrible, and she hasn't tried to contact you or anything? And what about niall?  Did he talk to her?" El asks after I tell her what happened about Charlotte, it's been about a week since the day Charlotte and I had that massive argument and to be honest I don't want her to get in contact with me "I know... and when Niall found out he felt like shit because he thought it was all his fault when it wasn't, but she doesn't speak to any of us not even Marcus" I tell her and she just huffs shaking her head "anyway where is Harry and Darcy? " she asks me changing the subject knowing it's not an easysubject for me to talk about "they have gone out for the morning he didn't tell me where so I haven't got a clue" I tell her and she laughs "and what is the surprise you was going to tell me?" She asks "well you can't tell no one not even Louis" I tell her and she nods "well you know how much Harry has wanted to try again well I have stopped taking the pill for at least over a week now" I tell her "what?! So your saying your pregnant?" She squeals "no no" I laugh "well I don't know yet, maybe, but I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet" I tell her "and what are you going to do?" She smiles "well I want to surprise him because he thinks I'm not ready, I told him we could try in the middle of next year so he won't be expecting it" I tell her and she smiles " and if I am pregnant I will surprise him on Christmas day" I continue saying "aaw I'm so happy for you, I really hope this plan works for you seriously you both deserve it" she says pulling me into a hug "thanks" I tell her as a tear rolls down my cheek "I just know how much he really wants it, when we found out last time he was so happy the smile on his face was priceless" I say remembering that moment "I know, he never stops talking about how much he wants another baby" she smiles "and don't worry your secret  is safe with me" she says "thank you." 

"We are back!" Harry shouts as I hear the door slam shut "Darcy!" I say excitedly as she runs into the living room straight into my arms "hello princess " I say as I give her a kiss and she jumps on El "how was your day?" Harry asks coming up to me giving me a kiss "well seeing as you abandoned me for the whole morning, not to bad" I tell him giving him a cheeky smile "well actually I abandoned you for good reasons" he says as he crosses his arms "well let's hear your reason" I tell him playfully, "the reason is that me you and Darcy are moving in to your dream home we saw" he smiles down at me leaving me gobsmacked "what are you talking about?" I ask him not believing a word "for real, that house we looked at that we both loved and felt like home, we are moving in there in 3 days" he smiles "congratulations guys" El shouts "Oh my god I love you so friking much!" I squeal in excitement as I jump of the sofa into his arms "I love you way more"he smiles "that's impossible "he grins "yeah well this is my cue to leave" El jokes sitting up from the sofa causing us both to laugh "bye cheeky monkey" she says as she tickles Darcy.

I so can not wait to move in that place! It is going to be all so perfect, Darcy, Harry and I nothing better, "what are you thinking about?" Harry says pulling me into his chest as we are both currently taking a quick break from packing our clothes "just everything it is just going to be amazing, everything I have ever wanted" I smile at him as I play with his curls "I know and the fact that we will be living there next week is even better" he smiles "we have almost everything packed just some of our clothes left and all of Darcys stuff and the photos and thats it the stuff in the storage cupboard is already in boxes" I tell him and he nods not moving from my chest "haz?"I whisper as I look down at him to see him asleep, I grab my phone and take a quick photo of him at post it on instagram 'nap times are my favourite' I type and I soon get loads of likes and comments, he will probably hate me later but it's too cute!