Chapter 16

Harrys pov

I wake up and I check my phone, it's nine o'clock, I get up quietly not wanting to wake the girls up, and i go down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast, while I'm making the pancake mixture skylars phone goes of from in the living room, and it's marcus "skylar where the he'll are you? I have no keys to open the salon " he says through the phone "uh-hi Marcus it's harry" I tell him "Harry? What the hell? Is skylar with you?" He asks kind of stressed "yeah uh she is, she won't be in for work-" "what why to much sex last night?" He says annoyed "uh no nothing close to that, she isn't okay right now something happened last night after work and she had a really bad panick attack it didn't stop until about two in the morning " I tell him "what? I'm sorry, is she ok?" He asks worried "yeah hopefully but shes asleep at the moment" I tell him "I hope she's ok, well I'm outside the salon and I have no keys and appointments start soon, could i pop round and get her keys?" He asks "yeah sure mate" I say "thanks I will be there shortly " he says and puts the phone down.

I go back to the kitchen and finish of breakfast and I decide to phone Ryan "hello?" He says "hi it's harry" I tell him as I close the kitchen door " oh hi mate, what's up? " he asks " it's skylar... something happened last night and it scared me " I tell him "what are you talking about? Are you serious? " he asks now in a louder tone "yesterday after her shift something happened... she almost got rapped she managed to get away and she came round mine and she was having a really bad panic attack, she was shaking, crying, her heart was pounding it lasted for hours on and off" I tell him " what the fuck! Who? " he asks in an angry tone "that man who has been following her" every time I think about it I just get really angry, just the thought of this man hurting sky and making her end up in the state she was in last night makes me want to punch this dick. "I'm calling the police, you keep her safe please harry" he says " I will do mate, keep me updated" I tell him.

After i give Marcus the keys  I go upstairs to the bedroom and they are both awake just laying there, "morning" I smile at them walking over to the bed hovering over darcy giving her a kiss making her giggle, I lay down next to sky which has her back towards me "sky" I tell her and she doesn't answer "sky, I made breakfast" I say and she didn't answer "sky? I'm sorry, I'm sorry for acting like a dick this past week, I'm sorry for saying what i said the other night, I'm sorry for not being there last night, I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most" I say and I feel a tear roll down my cheeck, she turns round so she is facing me, she doesn't say anything she just hugs me tight laying her head on my chest "you don't have to apologise haz" she whispers as if she is scared to talk, "I do, trust me" I tell her looking down at her whilst playing with her hair, she looks up at me and smiles we look at each other and then I realise I'm leaning down to kiss her, I kiss her lips softly and she kisses back smiling, hinding her face in my chest making me giggle "come on my girls breakfast is getting cold" I say as I pick darcy up from the bed and walk towards the door "mama?" Darcy asks pointing towards skylar "huh" I say confused, did she call skylar mamma? "Mamma comin?" She asked pointing towards skylar, I turn around and look at her and she has a shocked face on her "sky-uh-sorry, no Darcy she-" I say getting cut of by sky "no haz it's fine, I mean I don't mind her calling me that, we'll unless you don't mind" she says still kind of shocked, i smile at Darcy who has a massive cheecky smile on her face "yeah she's coming now" I smile bouncing Darcy on my hip.

Skylars pov.

I am still a bit shaken up about yesterday, I was scared, when I was having the panic attack I thought I was going to die it was like someone was strangling me but I knew I was safe here with Harry and he wouldn't let anyone hurt me but knowing that man is still out there scares me more and that's one of the reasons why I don't want to leave the house, once we finish breakfast I go upstairs to Harry's bathroom and get washed and dressed i put on a black pair of high wasted shorts I left here a while back and I go to Harry's wardrobe and grab a white tshirt of his and tuck it in.

"Wearing my clothes again?" Harry says as he walks in "yep" I smile and he just smirks "fancy coming to the park with Darcy and I?" He asks and he can see the scared look on my face "sky it's ok nothing is going to happen OK? You can trust me" he says and I nod forcing a smile on my face and he gives me a hug, "Harry? " I ask as I pull out of the hug "yes?" "Can I talk to you?" I ask as I sit on the bed "sure what is it?" He says sitting in front of me "it's about Darcy" I tell him "about her calling you mum?" He smirks "yeah, I just don't want you to think that I'm trying to "take over " trying to be her birth mum or something-" I say and he cuts me of "look sky, I wanted to talk to you too, the bond you and Darcy have is unbreakable and the fact that she loves you as much as you love her melts my heart, she has never been this close to any girl apart from my mum and Gemma, she always clinged on to me but seeing her so happy around you makes me feel like I... I don't know it's what I've been waiting for,a girl like you, beautiful,kind...you can't take over someone who was never there and just left,but if your not comfortable with her calling you that then I totally understand" he says honestly "no no its fine, it's just that what if we fall out or something? She will be confused" I tell him "I don't want that to happen" he says looking down picking at the bed sheets with a pout "no, me neither " I say "I know this isn't the time or place but I'm falling in love with you sky and like I said it's probably not the right time but skylar, will you be my girlfriend? " he asks grabbing my hand, looking nervous "yes" I smile widely and he kisses me pulling me in a tight hug "now come on Darcy is waiting, get dressed" I tell him as I walk out the bedroom and go downstairs

"Darcy baby" I say as I walk in the living room and she is watching tv "you need to get dressed we are going to the park" I smile at her as I pick her up and she giggles ,I walk up stairs but stop in my tracks when I hear harry on the phone "Yeah mate she seems to be better, but you keep me updated" he says "well I hope the police gets this bastard otherwise I will" he carries on talking "thank you Ryan " he says as he gets off the phone, Ryan? My brother? Wtf?. I walk to Darcy's nursery and sit her down "what do you want to wear?" I ask her and she just rambles on, I open the wardrobe and grap a pair of pink shorts and a white tshirt, seriously this girl has more clothes than me! "Are you girls all ready?" Harry says as he walks in "dada" Darcy smiles and jumps in his arms "right lets go" he smiles and we go downstairs.

"Haz? Why didn't you tell me that you told my brother?" I ask him as we walk down the street and he gives me a confused look "Harry you told him what happened last night" I remind him and I look down ashamed "I'm not just going to let that guy walk around like nothing has happened sky, I told your brother because I was scared" he says and he grabs my hand "I'm sorry I didn't tell you"he says "it's ok".

Once we get to the park Darcy runs to the swings while Harry and I sit close by "what are you doing?" I ask as he gets his phone out and points it to me, "I want to take a picture of my girlfriend " he gives me a checky smile "perfect" he says "what? I wasn't even ready" I laugh and he starts typing "let me see" I tell him and he puts the phone further away, "look at your phone" he smiles, "your asking for trouble styles" I grab my phone and see i have an instagram notification, he tagged me in a photo, "Harry! " I laugh, I look at the post and its a blurry black and white photo of me looking in the opposite direction, I scroll down and it says 'lucky😍' I look at him and he is smiling right at me.

We sit there and darcy comes running up to us giggling with another toddler her age "hey baby, are you having a good time?" He asks and she nods running of again with the toddler "looks like she's got a boyfriend " I tease him "no way not happening" he says in a serious tone.