Chapter 27

Skylars pov

Today is the day that I have not been looking forward to, Harry leaves today for 2 weeks or maybe more, and I know that there will be no surprises because this is the filming where they get in acction.

It's seven o'clock and Harry leaves at nine, I just lay on his chest hearing his heartbeat, I am definitely going to miss him, my thoughts get interrupted as I feel Harry move underneath me and he strokes my hair "morning " he smiles but frowns once he sees my eyes from where I have been crying "what's wrong" he frowns "nothing" I say as I hug him tight and he hugs me tighter "I'm going to miss you so much" he whispers "me too" I tell him leaning over to kiss his lips.

We finish our breakfast and I go upstairs to get dressed, I put on a pair of ripped jeans along with a white Adidas tshirt "are you sure you want to come to the airport with me?" Harry says walking in to the room with Darcy on his hip and her clothes in his hand "yeah" I tell him as I sit on the bed to put my shoes on "the nurse told you to take it easy I don't want anything happening to you, there will be paparazzi and fans" he says while he dresses Darcy "we will be fine" I smile at him.

Once we are all ready Harry goes to the car and puts his suitcase in the back and buckles Darcy in,I lock up and get in the drivers seat, "promise me you will take it easy" Harry says as I pull out of the garage "I will don't worry haz" I reassure him.
After a 30 minute drive I park in the underground parking, "hold my hand princess" Harry says to Darcy as we walk towards the entrance, we get through the doors a couple of fans stopping us, and we go towards security,this is where we say our goodbyes... "I'm going to miss you soo much" he says to Darcy bending down to her level "you look after mummy OK? " he carries on saying wiping a tear away "I love you" he says giving her a hug and she just smiles not knowing what is going on,  he stands up and pulls me straight in to a hug not saying anything "I love you "I whisper "I love you too" he says pulling out of the hug " and please take it easy" he begs making me smile "I will do" I tell him and he leans down giving me a kiss, he picks darcy up giving her one last hug and hands her back to me, "dada" she cries as she sees Harry walk away "it's OK baby " I walk out the airport with a screaming Darcy crying on my shoulder, "skylar skylar" I hear the paparazzis say, I guess Harry was right "how long have you been dating Harry styles?" "Is it true that you are pregnant" "how long is Harry leaving for" "skylar look over here" they all say surrounding me making Darcy cry more, "can I just get to my car" I say rudely barging through them and they follow me to the car, I quickly buckle Darcy in her car seat and I get in the drivers seat pulling out of there.

We arrive back home and Darcy fell asleep in her car seat, I gently lift her out and take her to bed, I hate seeing her cry she is just always smiling and laughing and seeing her cry like that brakes my heart. Now that Darcy is asleep I make the most of it and tidy up doing some deep cleaning, Harry would tell me off but it needs to be done. Anne will be here later, she will be staying with me while Harry is gone so I can't thank her enough for that.

Yesterday Harry and I met up with my parents and told them the news and honestly they were so overwhelmed they can't wait and then we drove to Cheshire and told his parents and Gemma, Anne was kind of expecting it but she still cried, so did Robin and Gemma.

After an hour and a half Darcy wakes up just as I finish all the tidying up, "hello baby" I say as I lay down next to her on Harry's bed "dada?" She asks with a little pout "his not here but guess who is coming round" I tell her with an exited face and she smiles "nana!" I tell her and she grins. After lunch we make our way to the living room  and watch TV all afternoon until Anne comes round "guess who has arrived" I whisper to her and she soon guets up  "nana?" She asks and runs to the door I open it for her and she runs straight to Anne "nana" she says jumping in to Annes arms making me laugh "hi darling" she says as she gives me a hug and comes inside "skylar!" She says as she walks in to the living room making me jump "you have been cleaning haven't you" she says "maybe, but just a little" I tell her and she just shakes her head.

"How was she when Harry left?" She asks whispering Harry's name as we are all sitting down on the sofa, "she was screaming and everything, and we were walking to the car and we got surrounded by paps and she cried even more" I tell her stroking Darcy's hair as she lays on my lap "that's not fair these paps seriously need to respect your privacy"She says angrily.

"You look pale darling what's wrong?" Anne says as she hands me a cup of tea "I don't know i have just come over with this massive headache, and dizziness" I tell her, I get up quickly and run to the bathroom and vomit, here we go again, Anne quickly comes by my side and helps me "come and sit down" she says once I clean myself up, she helps me back on the sofa and I sit down, "let me get some water" she says as she goes to the kitchen "mama" Darcy says as she comes towards me, it's times like this when I just want to cuddle up with Harry and Darcy... it has only been half a day and I miss him already!