Chapter 49

Skylars pov

"hazz? Who is it?" I ask as I sit up from the sofa, I walk to the door and it is slightly open "Harry?" I ask and I see him at the gate talking to someone, I can't quite see who it is.
"Harry I'm begging you, let me talk to her please" I hear the person say, Charlotte? What is she doing here "love go inside" Harry says as he notices me standing there "please just 5 minutes that's all I'm asking for" she continues saying "Harry it's fine" I tell him after a while of contemplating it "love, I don't want you stressing about anything" he says and a just give him a smile to say its ok.

I walk towards her and Harry goes inside "Charlotte what are you doing here? And how did you even find our new place?" I ask her nicely a bit annoyed "I wanted to talk to you, and I begged Marcus to tell me" she says. I put the pin in to open the gate and let her in and we sit on one of the steps outside. "what do you want? I don't want to sound rude or anything but with everything that happened last ti-" I begin to say but she cuts me off, "I know, but please listen to me" she begs "I know I done wrong and that I was stupid and to be honest I don't know what went through my head at the time, Ryan and I were in a bad place, constant arguing and I know that isn't an excuse and it isn't right and as soon as I done it I immediately regretted it, and I didn't want you to find out because I didn't want to loose you"
she pauses

"but when you found out I just had to leave London, I hurt too many people and lost them over a stupid decision, people that mean a lot to me" she says as a tear rolls down her cheek "The other day I went to see your brother and we spoke for a while about the good times and the bad times I said sorry but I know that will never be enough to cure the pain that I caused him I saw him cry right in front of me and that literally broke my heart.
We also met up a few days ago for a coffee and he said he forgives me" she says as more tears roll down her cheeks " And I know he will never trust me, and that it will never be the same and that is my fault. He told me to come and see you and to see Niall too" she says "your probably thinking that I have now right to cry right now because it's all my fault and it's true, I'm selfish" she says as she wipes her tears, and before I know it I'm doing the same. "I'm sorry for everything I really am" she says and I pull her into a hug.

"Have you gone to see Niall?" I ask her after a few minutes of silence, "yeah, we met up the other day for a little while and we talked and stuff, we are ok now, all he wants if for all of us to be on good terms and to be honest I do too" she says, "why don't you come inside? I'm sure Darcy will be so happy to see you" I tell her as we sit up "I would love to but I have to go" she says and I just give her a quick nod, "it was nice seeing you again" she smiles as we stand in front of each other "you too, I guess we will see each other around..." I say not to sure if that will actually happen, "yeah" she says giving me a quick smile and she walks towards the gate, "and skylar?" I hear her say causing me to turn around "congratulations on the news, you really deserve it" she says causing me to smile "thanks"