Chapter 20

Skylars pov.

"I'm going to Paris in 2 days" I tell Harry as I'm laying down on his lap "since when?" He asks "since a week ago" I tell him and he looks a  bit annoyed "you could of said, because you knew that after Darcy's birthday I'm back filming" he says pissed of "I'm sorry I didn't realise it was this soon" I tell him following him into the kitchen , "whatever " he mumbles. 

Well this is fun, it's been about two hours and he hasn't said a word to me, let's just say he is annoyed, all we have done is sat on the sofa watching TV with Darcy "Harry" I huff sitting up and he ignores me "your acting like a kid" I tell him and i walk out to the kitchen, I boil the kettle and grab a cup to make a cup of tea, I don't know why he has got so annoyed to be honest, once the kettle boils I poor it in my cup, I feel a pair of arms come behind me "I'm sorry" he says leaning his head on my shoulder "it doesn't matter " I tell him as I turn towards him "I just wanted to spend time with you before you go, I'm only with you for four more days" he pouts "me too, we will spend time together I promise" I tell him and he leans down giving me a kiss "stay the night please " he whispers in the embrace and I nod smiling at him.

Once we finished dinner it was nine o'clock, go to the living room to watch a movie "what do you want to watch Darc?" I ask her " princess" she smiles, "ok snow white it is" I tell Harry and he fake smiles. We all cuddle up on the sofa and not long into the film Darcy fell asleep, "I'm going to take this little one to bed, are you tired? " he whispers as he gently pics her up "yeah" I tell him, and we go upstairs, I get undressed putting his sweater on and I felt a pair of strong arms rap behind me "you don't need this " he whispers grabbing the hem of the sweater and taking it off feeling exposed  "harr-" "sshh" he whispers leaning down kissing my lips, each second getting deeper as he guides me to the bed, he continues kissing me both of us enjoying the moment " I love you so friking much" he says looking at me in the eyes making me smile, I have never ever felt like this in my past relationships never and I love him so much "I love you too" I smile at him. We get under the sheets and he pulls me in to his chest and I snuggle in to him.

I wake up to someone trying to open the door and I soon knew it was Darcy ,I look at the time and it's 3 am, "babe" I whisper shaking Harry lightly "Darcy has got out of bed" I tell him and he just mumbles turning the other way and falling back to sleep, I get out of bed grab Harry's jumper of the floor and put it on. I go to Darcy's room and she is behind the door crying "Darcy baby what's wrong? " I ask her picking her up  and she snuggles in my neck, I go back to the bedroom quietly and lay back down on the bed calming her down, and Harry pulls her on his chest and puts his arm round me, and she soon calmed down, this guy has got her in a bad habit!

I wake up and I'm in the same position, I move slightly but Harry pulls me back in his chest holding Darcy with his other hand, I look at the time and it's half nine "haz" I whisper and he opens his eyes "we need to get up " I tell him and he pouts "what about my kiss " he says making me smile, I lean down and place a soft kiss on his lips, but he still has a pout "that wasn't a proper kiss" he says making me laugh, he pulls me in for a kiss running his tongue along my lips making me want more "Come on Louis and Niall will be round soon" I tell him and he gets up taking darcy to her room.

"Your tea is here" I tell him handing him his tea "thanks" he says putting it on the counter "babe" he wines coming towards me "can't we just snuggle in bed all day?" He says with a pout "no Harry now go and get dressed, your so lazy " I tell him and he laughs.

Once Darcy woke up Harry gave her her breakfast and I dressed her in a cute pink dress, then I had a quick wash and got dressed in my shorts and a pink t-shirt, I almost have more clothes here than at my own place. I go downstairs and the boys are here "hi boys" I tell them as Darcy runs to Niall "nini" she smiles, "her favourite uncle you see" Niall says smirking at Louis " so Louis how is Eleanor?" I ask him as I sit down "she's good yeah, she is at a fashion show in France at the moment " he tells me, "Harry told me you are going there tomorrow " Niall says "yeah" I smile.

"Well boys I have to go" I say as I get up looking at the time, five o'clock, where has the time gone! "Bye have a safe flight tomorrow! " Niall says, I give them two kisses on the cheek before I walk to the door, I grew up in Spain it's habit!, "I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Harry says as he walks me to the door, Darcy on his hip "yeah" I smile at him as I give him a kiss "I love you" he says "I love you too,bye princess " I say as I walk to my car.

It didn't take me long to pack by half seven I was finished, and I drove straight to Charlottes who by the way  doesn't know we are leaving tomorrow "hey babe" she says as she opens the door letting me in, "pack your bags" I tell her straight away, "huh?what?" She asks confused "we are going tommorrow to Paris! Pack your bags" I laugh " omg I thought you forgot" she says surprised.