Chapter 12

Skylar's Pov

I wake up to Darcy laying on top of me all snuggled up she is seriously the cutest thing ever!, Its been two weeks since Harry left to the Netherlands and to France and Darcy Hasn't taken it to well specially at daycare, she really misses her Dad and to be honest I can't blame her he is a great Dad and even I miss him too, we text everyday and I'm sending him photos of Darcy 24/7, we face time when we can.I sent him a message last night but he still hasn't replied, he must be busy.

I get out of bed quietly trying to not wake up Darcy and I quickly go to the Bathroom to get washed,I get dressed in a cute blue an white stripped jumpsuite and put my white superstars on. I have been doing a lot of things with Darcy to take her mind of her dad Charlotte and I took her to the zoo, i also took her to the park every afternoon and we had smoothies lets just say she loves it, the hardest part is taking her to daycare every morning because she's being really clingy.

So today we are going over to Annes for the day, that's one of the reasons why I've woken up at half six because it's a long three hour drive to Cheshire. Anne came over last weekend for the day and it was nice for Darcy.

After I do my hair and makeup leaving my hair down in waves, I go to the spare room to get Darcys outfit for the day, a white, pink and black check dress, with some trainers. I go back to my room and she's still fast asleep so I decided to get her dressed while she's sleeping which was successful.

I go to the kitchen and put some biscuits and some fruit in a plastic container for when she wakes up and I get her baby bag ready, I get my phone out to messageHarry

To Harry: mornig Harry, on my way to your mums soon, Darcy is still fast asleep bless her.

I click send and go upstairs to get Darcy, by the time we leave the house it's almost eight and the roads aren't that busy. I'm getting a bit worried about Harry he hasn't answered my messages since yesterday lunch time he always answers really quickly but like I said he must be busy. Two hours into the drive Darcy wakes up so I stopped and gave her her slices of fruits so she could munch on.

"Well hello princess" Annie says opening the front door really exited to see Darcy and Darcy's face lights up with a massive grin just like her father, "nana" she squeals going to Annie " she missed you" I tell her smiling at them both and Anne responds by smothering her in kisses, "hello darling" she then says giving me a hug " you can put Darcy's bag upstairs in Harrys room if you like" she tells me and Darcy soon turns around from Robin at the mention of Harrys name "dadda?" She asked her eyes getting teary "daddy will be here soon baby" Anne tells her, even though he won't be here for another week.

"So how has Darcy been" Anne asks as we all sit down for lunch, "she has been an angel she's so sweet" I say looking over at Darcy in her chair with tomatoe sauce all over her face, " she is" she smiles at her, "and Harry and you? Are you dating? If you don't mind me asking " she asks "oh no, Harry and I aren't together or anything we are just..friends" I tell her kind of awkwardly not really knowing the relationship i have with him i know we are definitely not together but I guess you could call it friends, " oh really?" She says kind of surprised "he has told me good things about you and I now know what he means by perfect, and the way you treat Darcy is amazing" she tells me with a big smile on her face " you are good for him you know, I just want to see my baby happy I really do" she says on the verge of tears, "hey its okay" I say as I get up to give her a hug, I know what she means by that she wants to see Harry happy I can't imagine what it must of felt to see your son in that state he was in, " he was a big mess" she carries on as I sit back down, "has he told you anything about his past?" She asks me curiously " no...Gemma told me some things...but she didn't go into detail" I tell her awkwardly.

After lunch I help Anne clean up the kitchen while Darcy takes a nap and the doorbell rings"could you answer that for me, I think Robin is upstairs" Anne tells me while washing the dishes. I go to the front door and open it and I see harry standing there with a big grin on his face "hazzaa" I say as he snuggles me into his arms, a strong smell of his colongue hitting my nostrils, " I thought you still had a week and a half filming " I tell him pulling out of his grip, " yeah but we came back early, Surprise!" he smiles, "who is it?" Anne asks coming from behind "Harry baby! What are you doing here?" She asks giving him a hug "I'm back early" he grins.

"And what's up with you? You don't have a phone all of a sudden? " I ask him sarcastically as we sit down in the living room, "I was on my way here so I couldn't answer" he laughs, "that's not actually funny, I was worried sick" I tell him "it kind of is" he smiles, "I need to see my princess, I can't wait any longer for her to wake up" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me up stairs behind him, causing us both to laugh.