chapter 4

I wake up at 9:30 by the time I finish my fruit salad and do my hair and makeup it's 10:45, i go outside and see Bailey running round in the garden I quickly feed him and go and grab my hand bag and phone I lock the house up and drive to Harry's.

I get to he's house it's quite big and modern, i drive through the gates, and I get out.

I walk up the steps and knock on he's door,my stomach is in knots right now, why I'm I so nervous.
He answers the door and i look up and he is in just he's boxers, "Harry " i burst out laughing, "what" he looks confused, he looks down and then realises and laughs engulfing me in to a hug.

"hey sorry" he laughs again, "We have just woke up and finished breakfast"  he says walking towards the kitchen me following behind. I see Darcy, and she has her back to me so she doesn't know I'm here, so i sneek behind her,"boo!" I laugh tickling her.

"aaah" she squels in excitement jumping in my arms and giving me a big hug,"well hello monster" I smile at her and put her on my hip, "monster no"  she says,"no of course not your a princess" i smile down at her.

I turn around and Harry is just smiling "you have no idea how much this means to me" he says to me,"what does?" I ask a bit confused "this, seeing my daughter happy like this, spending some girl time" he smiles, giving a kiss on Darcys cheek, "do you mind staying with her, while I get dressed?"  he asks "No of course not, mind if I get Darcy dressed?" I ask him, "no of course not, her room is just upstairs on the right" he says.

I walk up stairs  to the room harry told me, it is obviously her bedroom, the walls are white apart from two that are light purple, on one purple wall it has Darcys name in big white letters, and one wall is full of photos from different times, a baby scan,Anne holding a baby I assume is Darcy, another one of harry holding Darcy and Anne and a young girl i assume is he's sister behind him, he seems really happy in all these photos there are so many another one of the boys with Darcy, one catches my eye it's harry golding Darcy up to the sky and she is smiling down at him and he's laughing.

I see her cot in one corner and her changing bed too, i walk to the wardrobe and see lots of different pretty outfits "wow so many clothes darc, look at these" I point to the little dresses, "your like a big girl with so many clothes" I smile at her, "so what do you fancy wearing,?" I ask her and she looks at all the clothes, she points at a little pink tutu, i grab the tutu and a white vest top i change her nappy and put her in to some clean clothes, once she is  all dressed a put a little bow clip in her hair and some white ballerina shoes, "you look so pretty"  I smile at her, she smiles back and lifts her arms up towards me to pick her up.

I walk out the bedroom holding Darcy on my hip, we go down stairs and i put Darcy down and she goes to the living room me following behind her.

She sits on the floor playing with her toys and i sit on the sofa watching her, not long after Harry walks in all dressed, in a white t-shirt and black jeans.

"my little princess" he smiles at Darcy. He sits down next to me looking at Darcy,  he looks like a really proud dad, the way he looks at her it's so sweet.

My phone vibrates on the table in front of me, I grab it and i see I have 3 miss calls from Charlotte and 8 text messages from her.

From Charlotte: hey sky are you with Harry today?

From Charlotte: you are aren't you!I know you are because you never answer your phone when you are with him!

From Charlotte: omg ask him when can I meet niall.

From Charlotte: sky answer your phone!

From Charlotte: so omg if you two get together he would be my.... Omg he would be my brother in law well not technically but he will!