Chapter 19

Skylars pov

I wake up to harrys grip round my waist, and i think back on last nigh,it was...amazing . I could feel Harry move slightly causing me to turn towards him "I'm sorry did I wake you?" He asks me "no" I smile at him, and he engulfs me in his chest "you have no idea how in love I am " he says as he holds me tight leaving a kiss on the top of my head and I smile up at him, we stay like that for a while until he brakes the silence "shall we get breakfast?" He asks as he sits up "sure, what's the time" I ask as I stretch "half ten" he says, as he puts his boxers on, I sit up covering myself with the sheet and my legs were numb and saw, " come on then" he says "Harry... I can't" I say embarrassed "huh?" "My thighs really hurt" I tell him and he smirks "and why's that?" He asks curiosly giving me a cheeky grin "you know dam right why hazza" I groan and he laughs "come on stop acting like a virgin" he smirks coming towards me and picking me up bridal style " excuse me? I am not a virgin and I'm definitely not acting like one" I tell him and he laughs.

"You do know it's almost eleven right and Darcy is with Gemma, who only has one arm right now" I tell him and he laughs "shes fine, plus Michal is there too" he says and I nod eating my toast.

Once we finish I go upstairs Harry following behind, "how are your legs?" He smirks as I make the bed "shut it" I say glaring at him and he just laughs "go and have a warm bath I will make the bed" he says as he starts stripping the sheets "thank you" I smile at him giving him a quick pec before going to the bathroom, I look in the mirror and notice the big love bites on my neck and chest area, bloody Harry! Once the bath is filled, I get in and I soon relax, my legs are really saw and they ache like I've done 200 squats, I have a bruise on my hip bone and love bites on my chest and neck, lest just say last night was pretty heated.

I get out the bath and rap a towel round me and walk out to the bedroom "sexy" I hear Harry say from behind making me jump "you scared me!" I tell him throwing a pillow at him "oi I  just made the bed!" He says "aw sorry babe" I laugh. I walk in to my closet and grab something to wear "I'm having a quick shower " I hear Harry shout from the bedroom "ok" I shout back.

I put on my sunflower pattern shirt and my highwasted shorts  tucking it in and I put on my white converse, I walk out the closet and sit down to put my makeup on, right let's see if I can cover this up "skylar" I hear Harry say coming out of the bathroom "yeah?" I ask as he sits down next to me on the bed, "last night we didn't use protection " he says kind of worried "I know, I'm on birth control so there is nothing to worry about" I tell him and you could see the relief on his face "and look" I point to the bruise on my neck and he just smirks kissing the area "Harry! I need to cover it up!" I tell him and he pouts "do you want my clients to see it? Because it won't be very proprofessional " I tell him and he laughs 

"Babe I'm going to pick up Darcy now I will see you later" he says coming towards me giving me a peck "wait you have Darcy's bags here" I tell him as I give him some of Darcy's stuff from when she stayed, "ok thankyou, what time do you finish work? " he asks me taking the bags "eight" "ok perfect I will meet you from work, oh and by the way you look cute in that outfit you know a hot cute" he says smirking "you dork" I laugh and he leaves. 

"Bailey "  I call and he comes running towards me, once I finish the dog duties I make myself some lunch by the time I finish lunch it's 2:15 and I have to be in work by 3, I still have a little while, I have reboked the trip to France for Charlottes birthday and we are going in 4 days she doesn't know I have booked the trip she probably thinks that I have forgotten about it, her birthday is in 2 weeks but she won't be here for the day so that's why we are going before, and also darcy's birthday is soon,2 days after I come back and obviously Harry is going to throw a big party and spoil her rotten because that's what he does for his little princess.

I leave the house and drive to the salon  "hi guys" I say as I walk in to the back room "why are you smiling like that! Its freaky!" Marcus says and I just laugh at him "oh my god you got the D didn't you!" He says loudly "oh my god shut up" I tell him as I walk out the room and start my work. The afternoon consisted of cutting hair, doing nails, picking up phone calls, and all that on repeat, it is now seven oclock and there are only 2 people in here "sky, there is a customer for you" Chloe says, I turn round and I see Harry with Darcy at the desk, "hi babe" he says giving me a quick peck "what's up " I ask him "i was wondering if you could cut my hair " he says casually "what?" I gasp " I need to cut it for the film and I'm going to donate it to charity " he tells me, "you are crazy Harold " I tell him as he follows behind, I grab a gown for him to put on "come here baby" I tell darcy as I take her from Harry "Marcus could your take Darcy for me while I wash  Harry's hair?" I ask him "sure" he says smiling at Darcy as he takes her from my arms but she clings on crying "mama" she cries putting her hands out for me and Marcus takes her to the backroom to play with her "sit down then" I tell Harry so I can wash his hair "give me a nice head massage" he grins "anything else? Popcorn or anything? " I ask sarcastically "yeah there is one thing" he smirks "Harry! Behave" I tell him and he laughs.

Once I finish washing his hair I take him to sit down on the chair so we can start " I can't belive you" I tell him as I brush his hair "your fans are going to hate me for this" I tell him and he laughs.

" I can honestly say you maybe look hoter" I tell him once I've finished "what do you think Darc?" I ask her and she grins "thank you babe" he says sitting up giving me a kiss. Marcus and I quickly tidy up and turn  everything off while Harry entertains Darcy "come on" I tell Harry as I grab my bag and lock up.