Chapter 29

Skylars pov

"Morning" Stacey smiles as she enters the salon late  " morning lazy bones" . It's been long over a week since Harry left and things haven't been too good, we have argued a lot over stupid things, stupid things that turn into big arguments, I don't know if it's my hormones or what but the last thing I want us to be doing is constantly arguing especially over text, we talk every day and he always asks me how I am but we haven't spoken properly since 2 days ago, if he wants to talk to Darcy he now face times Anne, he has no reason to act like this it should be me but if he wants to act like the way he is then fine.

My  morning sickness is no longer morning sickness it's more like all day sickness and it's the worst thing it really is. "You look pale are you ok?" Stacey asks coming up to me " yeah I'm fine" "don't lie to me" she says giving me the death stare "go home rest seriously, we don't have much people in today and plus you didn't have to come in today" she says as she gets my stuff " OK" I huff

I get home and no one is in, Anne said this morning that they will be out all day so I guess I have the whole house to myself, I sit down and do some editing on my mac book for my youtube channel and after a while Charlotte comes round "hi babe" she days as she sits down "what are you doing? " she asks "nothing just finishing editing, Darcy and Anne are out all day so I'm here by myself" I tell her as I grab my phone to do a live instagram.

"Hi guys" I say as it connects "what is that a live instagram?" She asks as she sits next to me to join "hi Sophie, hi chloe,  hi Claire" I say reading some of the names "there are so many people " Charlotte says as she sees everyones name pop up, "where is Darcy?" I read "Darcy is out with Anne for the day" I tell them, "how are you?" Someone else asks " I'm great, just chilling" I say, they don't know about the pregnancy there are rumors but neither of us have confirmed it and we don't want to tell them yet not until we know that this baby is 100% healthy  "is that Charlotte? She is so pretty!" I read , "yeah!!" I smile at the screen, "how did you and Harry meet? Was you starstruck when you saw him?" I read "we actually met in a cafe he was with Darcy and It's funny because i didn't really notice him until he spoke to me, and no I wasn't starstruck, as some of you know I work a lot with famous artists doing there hair and makeup but I was definitely surprised " I tell them "what is the cutest thing about Harry and Darcy's bond? " Charlotte reads "I would say like when Darcy wants to do girly things Harry is totally up for it even if he has to put makeup on" Charlotte laughs.  Charlotte and I answer some more questions before shutting it off.

"So what's up with you and Harry? " Charlotte asks "we just argue constantly, and he starts them over stupid things, like the other day, remember when I went out for lunch with my brother and his friend Blake?" I ask her and she nods " well I didn't tell him and he started getting jealous saying that I like him and all that" I rant to her " and I told him that he only came along because Ryan finished training early with him and he saw the photos from the paps of the three of us having lunch and he totally exploded, and another day when I went to pick Ryan up and he was outside  with Blake waiting for me, there were obviously paps around and one of the photos was Darcy next to Blake and he started saying that he doesn't want that piece of shit next to his daughter bla bla bla " I tell her "that's ridiculous" she says " I know, and I just can't be asked to argue anymore with him"  I huff throwing my phone to the other end of the sofa "but has he spoken to you today?" She asks "yeah, he asked me how I was this morning and I answered him back and that's it" I tell her and she seemed shocked "he is acting like a kid" she says "yeah but be careful don't tell him that he will start another argument" I tell her sarcastically making her laugh.

"We are home" I hear Anne say as they enter the front door just as Charlotte and I finish dinner "mama " I hear Darcy shout running towards me "princess " I say picking her up "look who is here" I tell her as I point at Charlotte and she goes all shy making us all laugh "oi you checky monkey, have you forgotten about me?" Charlotte says tickling her causing her to hide even more in my neck giggling  " she is laughing" I tell her, "this girl is a monkey" Charlotte says.

"Well I better go, Ryan is waiting" she says as she gets her things, her and Ryan have sorted things out they are back together and they seem really happy, so thats the main thing. " I think you need a bath and then bed" I say as I carry her up stairs to the bathroom, "bubbles " she says pointing to the bubbles in the bath, once the temperature is right i put her in and she splashes around. "Look who is on the phone" Anne smiles coming in showing the phone to Darcy being careful not to get it wet, and it's Harry... " I am going to get ready for bed " I whisper to her standing up and she nods sitting on the floor  where I was to be close to Darcy, I just don't want to be in there while Harry is on the phone,I'm pissed off with him. 

I get ready for bed putting my comfy trousers on and one of Harry's tshirts, I go into  the other bathroom that is joint with Harrys bedroom and I wash my face taking all my makeup off once I'm finished i go downstairs into the kitchen and get Darcy's milk ready "mama " she says as she runs in to the kitchen with the phone in her hand all ready for bed "dada" she says pointing to the phone and handing it to me "you want to say bye bye to daddy? " I ask her and she nods, I bend down to her level as she babbles on to him saying bye and blowing kisses, it is the sweetest thing ever, as soon as she says bye I turn it off and put the phone on the table and finish doing Darcy's milk, I don't think it's harsh what I done I just don't want to talk to him I am annoyed with him, he keeps making an argument over text about nothing and getting jealous the whole time it's making me think if he trusts me or not.

"Come on princess" I say as she holds my hand as we go upstairs to her bedroom, she gets in bed and I tuck her in giving her her milk and I read her a bedtime story. After 15 minutes she falls straight to sleep, "night " I whisper to Anne as I pop my head around the door and she gives me a sypethetic smile "night darling" she says "and don't let stupid arguments get to you" she says making me turn back round to look at her "Harry is stupid at times, he is just missing you both" she says and I give her a smile nodding at her as I walk back to Harry's room.