Chapter 43

Skylars pov.

Today is the 23rd of December and we are currently in IKEA that is surprisingly quiet just a few parents around, we are just buying the last bits for our new home that we moved into a few days ago, everything is done we just have Darcys bedroom to do and then we are finished "Look haz shall we get that for Darcys new bedroom?" I ask him pointing to some kids wallpaper stikers as I push the trolley "yeah, she will like that, now to the beds" he says as he looks at the kids beds "what about a montessori bed?" I ask him " a what?" "A montessori bed" I laugh "look" I tell him as I walk over to the room designs they have "that" I tell him "that is actually really nice, we need to change the room so she wants to sleep in there and not with us every other night" he says and he has a point Darcy never wants to sleep in her bed she always wants to sleep with us and when we do put her in her own bed she ends up waking up crying wanting to sleep with us, so maybe if we do her room really nice with things she likes she will want to sleep in there.

After buying Darcys things for her new bedroom and some crockery we go straight home and I can honestly say the place is looking amazing "hey babe, I am going to buy paint to retouch that wall in the hall and on my way back I will pick Darcy up" he says walking in to the kitchen as I am rinsing the crockery putting it all all in the cupboards "ok" I tell him as he leans down to give me a kiss.

Once he leaves I grab my camera and go into the living room "so hi guys, sorry I look like a mess right now but I am just exhausted" I tell them as I sit down on the sofa "so this is a very hard video for me to do because I am a  ferm believer on like if you talk about something to pre maturely than its not going to happen" I huff "I am filming this video because I obviously want to bring you guys along with me on this process and I  also feel like it will stop me going ceazy, I don't want to let anyone down or get anyone's hopes up and who knows maybe you will never see this video because it doesn't go the way I hope it does" I pause "anyway... I think that I am pregnant " I say " and it's something I am really really happy about because as you guys know Harry and I have been wanting this for a while now and it's just yesterday and today I have been so tired and like just weak, so yeah I don't know if I am pregnant, there is a good chance I am pregnant and I hope I am pregnant" I say as I get up "so I am going to take 2 pregnancy tests and lets just wait and see" I say as I go upstairs and I cut the video of, I pee on both tests and put them on the counter "so I have just taken them and now we just have to wait" I say once I turn the camera  back on, the timer goes off and I soon get up and check " I am so nervous guys" I say as I look down at the pregnancy tests and they both have 2 lines 'positive' "oh my god" I say gobsmacked not knowing what to say "oh my god" I cry "it says positive " I stutter "I don't know if you guys can see this but there is a faint line but I see it I see it 100%" I say as I look closer "I don't know what to do I don't know if I should tell anybody...but I think I'm pregnant" I say nervously and exited, I turn the camera off and text Marcus to tell him to come round, I take my last pregnancy test and it is the same result with the faint line.

Once Marcus arrives I tell him and he sees the same thing as I do "what shall I do?" I ask him nervously "well to be 100% sure I think you should go to plan parent hood and get one of those tests done there" he says and I agree "what time is Harry back?" He asks me "I-I don't know" I stutter "ok well put some shoes on, I will hide the evidence and text Harry saying we are going out to have a coffee or something " he says as he rushes upstairs.

Once we arrive we enter the building and they could see me straight away which was good, "ok so you will have to wee in this cup and then I will come back with the results" she says once I explain the situation to her, I go into the other room and do as she explains once I'm finished I go back and hand it to her, "thanks "she says as she goes to the other part of the room to check "gosh I'm so nervous" I mumble as I sit down next to Marcus and he assures me everything is going to be ok.

Once we get the news we leave the building and go back to the car "hi guys" I say excitedly "it's official I'm pregnant" I smile "I went there and they made me pee in a cup and then they gave me this sheet" I say as I show them the paper "it says positive there and it also says I'm 2 weeks and 4 days pregnant" I say excitedly " I could not be happier right now " I tell them looking over at Marcus who is smiling at me "I have no idea how to tell Harry, I want it to be cute" I say putting the camera away "I'm thinking of buying a cute baby outfit putting it in a box along with this sheet " I tell him and Marcus nods "yeah definitely we can stop of now quickly and buy something " he tells me.

After buying what I need to surprise Harry, Marcus drops me off back home, this is going to be so hard for me not to tell him, "I'm back!" I say as I close the door, "upstairs"he shouts and he is putting the bed frame together "hey" I smile as I lean down to give him a kiss. And the afternoon consisted of doing Darcy's room and I must say by the end of it it looked really nice.