Chapter 62

Skylar's pov

"How are you?" She asks me nervously "eem yeah great.." I tell her still in shock "would you like to meet up for a quick coffee?" She asks "I can't... I really have to get going " I tell her as a grab my basket and turn around "sky... please?" She says as I stop in my tracks having my back to her "we won't be long" she continues saying "ok" I tell her as I turn around "I will meet you at the caffe across the road" I tell her bluntly as I turn around to walk to the cashier to pay.

I walk out the corner shop still in shock about seeing her, I mean don't get me wrong I can't hate her I really can't I am just really really disappointed in her choices and how she dealt with everything. I get my phone out and dial Harry's number as I walk to my car to leave my shopping in there feeling the light rain fall "hi babe" I tell him as he answers the phone "hi, you ok?" He asks me knowing by the tone of my voice "I have just bumped into Charlotte" I tell him "oh really?" He asks "yeah in the corner shop by the salon, she asked to meet up for a quick coffee" I tell him "are you meeting her?" He asks changing his tone. Harry doesn't like Charlotte for everything she done and how she dealt with it including the time she turned up at our house and then just vanishing "eh yeah..." I tell him as I cross the road towards the parking "I really can't believe you agreed to meet her, do you realise all the hurt she caused your brother and Niall including you" he says very annoyed "I know I just-" I say and get cut of by a strong impact causing me to fall to the ground.

Harry's pov
"Skylar!" I shout down the phone. What the fuck, all I can hear is cars tooting "skylar!" I shout again but nothing, I start shaking thinking the worst. I hang up and dial Stacey's number, skylar said she was near the salon and I know for sure that Stacey is there "Stacey!" I shout down the phone "Harry what's wrong?" She asks as I'm rushing around looking for my shoes" where is skylar? I was on the phone with her just seconds ago and she was leaving the corner shop and all of a sudden I heard this big commotion and cars tooting" I tell her not catching my breath "what are you on about Harry I'm at the salon" she tells me " no stace something has happened" I say tears rolling down my face, I grab my keys and pick up a sleeping Darcy and head to the car "let me have a look I'm walking out the salon n-" she stops saying "what is it!" I shout "I don't know I can just see cars in the distance I'm walking towards there now" she says out of breath "I'm driving there now don't cut me off" I tell her driving out the gates "Harry it's skylar" she says as I can hear the ambulance in the distance "no no no please no" I cry down the phone as I drive through busy London "Stacey what the fuck has happened" I hear Marcus shout " it's skylar" she says "skylar, skylar please answer me" she says I'm assuming she is with her "no no leave me alone don't touch me, that's my friend" I hear her cry to the police. My heart is pounding out of my chest I seriously don't know what I will do if anything bad happens to the her "she is pregnant!" I hear Marcus shout to the paramedics "I'm just round the corner" I tell them as I park on yelllow lines, I rush out of the car and grab Darcy who is sleeping. I rush down the street where cars a quickly building up causing traffic, I see police cars and the ambulance in the distance. I rush down the busy street carrying Darcy.

Everything is going in slow motion, seeing the paramedics rushing around and the police taping the area, seeing a black car crashed into the side of the road and another one on the other side I can't hear anything Stacey and Marcus are talking to me and all I can see is Skylar being put on the stretcher "Harry give me Darcy and get in the ambulance with them she needs you" I eventually hear Stacey say as she tries to take Darcy from me and she starts crying from all the commotion going on "no no" I say as run over to the ambulance still holding Darcy "skylar babe!" I shout as the paramedics are checking her "Harry!" I hear someone say and I see Charlotte "you need to go with her" she says trying to take Darcy "no leave her!" I shout "here she will be fine" Marcus says as he takes Darcy from me rapping her up in a blanket "I'm her partner" I tell the paramedics as they put her in the ambulance "you can ride with us" they say and I get in the back and I see Skylar unconscious put on the heart monitor. The paramedic closes the door and gets in the back with us as we drive off "is she going to be ok? What about the baby?" I ask as tears are rolling down my face "we will know once we get to the hospital" he says as he continues doing tests on her.