Chapter 38

Skylar's pov

I wake up because of the sun shining through the blind, I  check the time and it's ten o'clock! Gosh that's the latest I have woken up in ages! I look to my side and realise Harry isn't there, he must be downstairs.

I get out of bed and head downstairs and its quiet too quiet if I'm honest, "Harry? " I say as I head in to the kitchen, no answer, I enter the kitchen and I notice a note on the counter 'morning babe, I know you don't check your phone as soon as you wake up, just letting you know that I have gone to the gym with your brother and I'm also going to the studio after, Darcy is with Niall probably playing golf somewhere, we should be back before lunch, enjoy the quiet time by yourself Love you xx -H', I guess I'm home alone, I would do the tidying up but the house is tidy!

I get washed and dressed into a red skirt and a white shirt tucked in along with some tights and my black heel ankle boots, I grab my phone and text Eleanor to meet up at the coffee store to catch up because it's been a while.

Once I arrive at the cute Café I see Eleanor sitting at the table at the far corner, "hey babe" I say as I walk up to her and she pulls me into a hug "my favourite person ever! How are you?" She smiles as we sit down "good good not too bad" I tell her and she smiles " girl you have so much to tell me, we haven't seen each other in a while" she says as she takes a sip of her coffee "what's this about you and Harry moving? " she asks "yeah, we are house searching at the moment, we just haven't found the right one, we haven't got that feeling where we just walk in and immediately  feel at home" I tell her and she nods "yeah I understand, I'm sure you will find the right one, where are you planning to move?" she asks "Not far hopefully, but definitely in London and not too far from work" I tell her as the man hands me my coffee.

"And do you know what Harry told me  last week" I tell her and she immediately looks up "what?" She asks "we were sitting on the sofa and he said that he is ready to try again" I tell her "what?  For a baby?" She asks me and I nod "and what did you say? I mean are you ready?" She asks me exited "I don't know... I mean I am ready but at the same time I don't know" I tell her a bit nervous "trust me, i think you will be a great mum, and don't forget that you will have the girls and I every step of the way" she says as she holds my hand causing me to smile "thank you " I smile at her "but right now we just want to concentrate on Robin getting better and moving house " I tell her and she nods understanding.

After leaving the Café and catching up with Eleanor I decide to go the studio and see if Harry is still there, I get in my range rover and head to the studio that is only 15 minutes away but first stopping at Starbucks to get him a black coffee and myself a capuchino. 

"Babe? " I say as I enter the studio and I go to the far back where I can hear music, I peek through the door and see harry on the sofa strumming on the guitar with a pen in his mouth and a notebook by his side, I must say this view is pretty hot "woke up alone in this hotel room, played with myself where were you?" He starts singing and i lean on the door frame admiring  him "Fell back to sleep, I got drunk by noon I've never felt less cool,we haven't spoken since you went away, comfortable silence is so overrated why won't you ever be the first one to brake?, even my phone misses your call,  by the way " he sings causing a tear roll down my cheek, his voice is so angelic and the words are so meaningful it's hard not to tear up, I look back over towards him accidentally making a noise causing him to look over and  immediately stops singing "spying on me" he says with a cheeky grin "eeh no I just brought you coffee " I lie to him "liar" he smirks as I hand him his coffee "ok maybe just maybe I heard a little bit, and maybe just maybe it might of  made me cry" I tell him as I sit down on the sofa and he smiles at me "it's a great song by the way" I tell him "thanks" he smiles at me and I sit next to him "where is my kiss? " he pouts like a little kid causing me to laugh leaning towards him planting a kiss on his soft lips, "what have you been doing then?" He asks as I grab my mac book to do some editing as he does the same doing some other work " i met up with Eleanor had a coffee and a catch up and I came straight here" I tell him. 

Since Harry and I had that conversation the other week about trying again I can't stop thinking about it, i am scared because I know how much he wants another baby and what if I can't give him that? What if I have another miscarriage? I'm just so scared because I really want it too, "what are you thinking about?" He asks me causing me to look up "hey what's wrong?" He says as he comes up to me leaning down in front of me wiping the couple of tears rolling down my cheeks that I didn't even know I had "huh? Oh nothing " I tell him shaking it off "babe tell m-" he gets cut off by his phone ringing "hello?... What are you talking about? Is he OK?  I'm on my way"he says rushing of the phone grabbing his things "what's happened?" I ask him as I sit up "its robbin he has been rushed to the hospital, and it isn't good" he says holding back the tears "I'm going to the hospital could you please lock up" "hazz don't worry I will lock up, get Darcy and we will go straight there but please drive safe OK?" I tell him knowing how he is " I promise" he says as he leans down giving me a kiss.

He quickly leaves and I soon phone Niall but there is no answer, not this again, I keep phoning him until he finally picks up "Niaaall!!" I shout through the phone "hey hey what's up" he says and I can hear Darcy in the background "are you far from the studio? Harry has had to rush to the hospital Robin isn't too good and I need to pick Darcy up" I tell him "yeah yeah I'm not far from the studio I'm 5 minutes away I will be straight there" he says. I quickly put all the stuff away and turn all the lights off activating all the alarms, by the time I lock up Niall arrives "hey is everything ok? " he asks as soon as he gets out of the car "I wish I could say yes" I say as I pick Darcy up and he helps me put her in my car "if you guys need anything let me know and keep me updated" he says as he gives me a hug "thanks Niall" I smile at him.